Can someone please help me out!

Chameleonchick

I can become a fanatic at times and I was researching conditioning shampoos. Well I stumbled upon this video talking about Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo, but I can't find the ingredients for it! I'm driving myself semi-crazy trying to search xyz search pages for these ingredients I know somebody has a bottle that can help me out. Also if you knw any other good conditioning shampoos can you tell me the names of those so I can research those too. Thank you!

Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo:
Produces a rich later to remove excess oils from the hair and scalp without stripping,
Lightly conditions,Decreases interfiber friction to ease wet and dry combing,Repairs damaged areas and fly-away split ends,Moisturizes,Excellent for relaxed,permed or color-treated hair.

Ingredients:
Aua,Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate,Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Lauramide DEA,Sodium
Trideceth-7 Carboxylic Acid.Polysorbate 20,Glycol Searate,Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein,Polyquaternium-10,Polyquaternium-7,Citric Acid,Tetrasodium EDTA,Fragrance,
Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone, FD&C Yellow # 5.

I have use it and even though it contains Ammonium Laurl Sulfate it really does not strip your hair like other poo with this ingredient does,and leaves your hair soft.
But, My all time favorite Shampo is Elucence Moisture Balance poo because it leaves my hair more moisturized, better slip and I could use a regular hair comb pulled thru my hair after 12 weeks post relaxed.

Back