Can someone Please answer me this?!

Leesh

I know that a normal hair cycle causes you to shed, my question is, during the shed cycle, does it do all of its shedding at one time and then ends or does it continuously shed in various places at various times?, (Like maybe my crown will go through the Shed Cycles at a time when the Nape is not), I hope I am clear on My question.
Please Help, Cause it seems as though I am continuously shedding.

To answer what I think you're asking:

NO it does not happen all at once in ANY area.

Otherwise we'd walk around bald every 5-7 years or with HUGE bald patches like molting birds!

Each follicle goes through the cycle on its own time.

You can have one resting, next to one shedding, next to one growing ALL over your head.

HTH. :yep:

To answer what I think you're asking:

NO it does not happen all at once in ANY area.

Otherwise we'd walk around bald every 5-7 years or with HUGE bald patches like molting birds!

Each follicle goes through the cycle on its own time.

You can have one resting, next to one shedding, next to one growing ALL over your head.

HTH. :yep:

Thank You So Much, You described it perfectly!
But no, I wasn't actually thinking that, but I was thinking, that just a few, a small percentage, shed randomly throughout the hair, starting at the exact same time and stopping at the same time, were it would still, not be noticable.
Ok, so they all have there own particular cycle, starting and ending at various times, that is exactly what I was asking!
You were so on point LittleGoldenLamb!
I Love Yall!

Last edited:
Back