Can someone help me define my hair type?

dreamgurl

Maybe someone could help me define my hair type...Let's see, when my hair is wet, it has a loose curl to it...I used to wash my hair and leave a conditioner in back in the day (I believe it was the Nexxus generic brand conditioner)and let it air dry, and I guess in doing so, people thought I had a curly kit (that's what we used to call them) you know what Ice Cube used to have? Also when my new growth comes in, it's kind of loose in the front and in the crown (S-pattern), but in the back, it's not as loose, but grows faster than my sides and the front. When my hair is relaxed it looks like the picture in Allandra's avatar and feels like I'm running my fingers through a caucasian woman's hair that's very straight and has a lot of movement (I hope that doesn't offend anyone, but that was the best way I knew how to describe the texture after a relaxer). So can anybody tell what type of hair I have with that piece of info I gave? Thanks

Re: Can some help me define my hair type?

Looking at pictures of your hair is the best way to define your hair type. You're also supposed to do your hair type based on the way your hair is naturally. Someone with type 3b or 4a hair, for example, could classify their relaxed hair as being a 1c but that wouldn't be their real hair type.

Back