Can Someone Answer Me This About Aphogee Two Step Protein Treatment

hello_sunshine77

So I have used this product multiple times on wet and dry- ish hair. I have used a hooded drier and a hand dryer. Each time without fail the outside of my hair will get very very hard but the inside will be a bit sticky but also dry- ish. I used to think that if the hardness was not equal all around then my hair was not fully dry but I've spent up to 45 min underneath the drier and it remains the same. The outside is always brick hard within 10 min. I leave my hair up and loose when underneath the dryer and use a applicator bottle and apply it evenly. Does this happen to anyone else?

So I have used this product multiple times on wet and dry- ish hair. I have used a hooded drier and a hand dryer. Each time without fail the outside of my hair will get very very hard but the inside will be a bit sticky but also dry- ish. I used to think that if the hardness was not equal all around then my hair was not fully dry but I've spent up to 45 min underneath the drier and it remains the same. The outside is always brick hard within 10 min. I leave my hair up and loose when underneath the dryer and use a applicator bottle and apply it evenly. Does this happen to anyone else?

I think it works either way. I usually put my hair in big twists so the air can better get through to my scalp. You could give that a try.

Back