Can somebody please tell me where the Shikakai Bar is on Amazon or Online period?

AvaSpeaks

Can somebody please tell me where they got their Shikakai Shampoo bar on Amazon.com? I remember the poster posting the link and saying it was mispelled on the site.

Or please list where I can buy the bar? I'm trying to get started on this routine but I need to order online....

Yeah I know of that site, it's just that I am getting my powders from Amazon so I know that particular brand is at Amazon.

But the poster said that Amazon had it misspelled. Can anybody help me out so I can get everything in the same spot?

Whoa, almost $2 and then shipping? I'm glad I have a local Indian grocery store that sells it for like $1.29! I just used this soap 2 days ago and right now, my hair feels like butter. Strong, yet very soft. I couldn't stop touching it today. I have to resolve back to protective styles soon or my hair will fall out in the back!

Ava, the bar is OK but I like the Swastik shampoo better. The bar tends to give me tangles which requires lots of work to 'un-gum'while the poo is just right. I bought both from an Indian grocer in Queens, Liberty Avenue.

I just got my aritha bars from Amazon. They use the Smallflower.com site. Once I am done, I will check your site next

Back