Can Naturals use Dominican Products

Greetings all, I have been transitioning for about two and a half-months with pretty good results, the new growth is really thick and healthy but because of the major damage I have a lot of straggly relaxed ends. Anyway in order to stick with my committment of tranitioning, I figure I need to empty out my hair product bin. I do actually have one of those large bins from Target fullof hair products. I know I have to get rid of a lot of the relaxed product stuff, but then I came around to my Salerm Shampoo/ Conditioner, leave in and some other stuff. Do any natuals still use these Dominican or other products and are you pleased with the results. Or should I just chuck them?

I would wait until you are fully natural for a while to decide what your hair likes and doesn't like. You are about to go through many changes and discoveries with your natural texture. I gave away 2 boxes of stuff only to go out and buy lots of it again after I did the big chop.

I use a lot of Dominican products and I like the results. The Salerm protein shampoo was a little harsh, though. I dilute it with water and it's fine. I couldn't throw it away because it cost so much and smells so good. The Dominican conditioners are the bomb!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I do actually have one of those large bins from Target full of hair products.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only one?
laugh.gif

Back