Can I use a Neutralizing poo

autumnbeauty29

I have CON Neutralizing poo and right now I'm not close to texlaxing but I want to shampoo my hair. Can I use it as a regular poo or will it be too strong? Has anyone done it before and did it damage your hair

Last edited:
autumnbeauty29 said:
I have CON Neutralizing poo and right now I'm not close to texlaxing but I want to shampoo my hair. Can I use it as a regular poo or will it be too strong? Has anyone done it before and did it damage your hair

Oh no....neutralizing poos are generally too harsh for everyday washes. They are meant for removing chemicals. I have seen someone's hair that was extremely damaged from using neutralizing poo, but of course she used it on a regular basis. I have heard some ladies on here say their neutralizing poo was also a clarifier, but unless you have a whole lot of product in your hair, it's really probably too risky to strip all of your moisture with that. JMO!;)

Thank you for that. I was being a cheapie and not wanting to buy another poo. My mane n tail poo is just not doing the trick anymore and I had some of my CON neutralizing here..I was going to start using it on a regular basis but just wanted to check it before I did and good thing I did:p I bought the one in the blue for extra body because they didnt have the moisturizing poo :(

I use neutralizing shampoo sometimes when I wash my hair. Keep in mind that I don't shampoo much.

It depends on the poo, I'm not familiar with this one, but some neutralizing shampoos can and do also function as a (good) chelator. I use Mizanis neautralizing poo as a chelator with NO problems and I don't use a lot of products in my hair.

ETA: Just for clarification Phormula 7 is a neutralizing/chelating shampoo, in case you didn't know.

Last edited:
Back