can I touch up hairline only?

Razz2525

I applied my own relaxer about 6-7 weeks ago but I did it unevently along the hairline.... so even though for the most part, my roots are still straight, my hairline looks awful. Also, my natural color has grown in a little bit (I have a demi-permanent color) and I want to touch up the color too. Could I just touch up the hairline myself and leave it on for only about 10 minutes because I *really* don't need a full touch-up at a salon... I am throwing a birthday party tomorrow and want to look my best and constantly blowing out the hairline to make it look smooth is causing me breakage. It's clearly fuzzy roots!...

also, can I apply semi-permanent color on the roots only? Only problem is is that I had the color professionally done and I don't remember what color they used (at Curve Salon, it was a medium copper color). I can't go back to them because they've become waaaay too expensive. I got a trim and a blowout and it cost $180!!! I felt so bad because I had to split it on two different credit cards I thought I'd only pay about $100 maximum but they're prices have gone up and I didn't realize!

i have to touch up my hairline six weeks after i've been wearing a weave. my hairline is 4a & frizzy, so in order for it to blend in better with the weave, i have to touch up. my hairline is also very delicate, so i'm very careful & don't leave it on long at all. i've never had any problems.

I am getting a weave tomorrow. please, please give me some tips and tricks. i am getting a full head swen in. i have shoulder lenghh hair but it is shedding excessivly and i want to give it a rest. please send a PM to with some info.

Back