Can I join the BSL in 2010 or am I overreaching?

MaryJane3000

Soooo my hair is 4 inches from being able to be tucked under my armpit I think I can reach APL by the beginning of august considering I already have new growth now. Sooooo do you think that I can get to BSL by December? I'm pretty sure I can get to BSB because my arm pit and shoulder blade dont seem to me to be that far apart...shooot if my summer growth spurt kicks in I may even be able to reach APL by July! :lachen:What do you ladies think? Has it been done? Is it possible?! :yep: I kinda stopped tracking my hair growth because I was just focused on its health but now I'm kinda excited...maybe too excited lol :)

No, I don't think you are overreaching. The challenges are usually designed to try your best to reach your goal. If you don't reach the length want, but you gain healthy hair and growth; you should view it as a successful challenge.

I think it's possible. And I agree with HairTreasure. Just try your best and try to get the most growth you can. If you don't make it, don't worry. You can always change your goal date but your hair will be healthier and longer and you should always remain positive about your progress!

Back