Can I get some reviews on Komaza Care Coconut Curl Hair Milk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allandra

If you've used Komaza Care Coconut Hair Milk, could you please tell me your thoughts on it? Thanks in advance.

Re: Can I get some reviews on Komaza Care Coconut Hair Milk?

Wish I could help. I've had it twice & swapped it twice w/o ever trying.

Sorry Ms. Lady.:sad:

nope never used it. i do love the komaza shea butter lotion though:lick:

but i know bronzebomb uses it.

I'll give a comparison when I get home. To be honest, one is thicker than the other. One is similiar to a leave-in consistency, the other is a creamy lotion-like type.

i like both the shea butter and the coconut curl lotion, i have used to use them to detangle after washing as a leave-in. haven't purchased them as of late though.

Just bumping, I'm curious too.

Your ponytail is crazy, OP. :yep:

Never tried the Coconut Milk. Loved the Shea Lotion but I had to quit them when they got rid of the Intense Moisture Therapy DC.

Ooooo sorry never tried the coconut milk BUT can testify to the fabulosity of the olive moisture mask, califia spray, protein strengthener and both leave ins!

I tried it, and unfortunately didn't like it. It hardened my hair and it made it feel dry. The consistency is thin, and watery. I still have like a full bottle sitting in my product bin. I've tried to mix it with other products in an attempt to use it up, but its so bad, that even mixed with other products it still makes my hair feel dry and hard.

Last edited:

looooooooooooooooooved it. used it under ecostyler, my hair was blingin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back