can I do this or will my hair freakin fall out?

L.Brown1114

okay so I was natural for awhile and then i wanted blonde hair. so I bought box dye (i know im an idiot) and of course it didnt take. some of my hair got light brown but that's about it....so i had to dye it back black. Then I texturized my hair but it didn't really take so my hair feels relaxed but the curl pattern is almost exactly the same the texture is just different. i don't like it, with the upkeep I might as well still be natural...

now I want my hair relaxed straight but i'm scared after everything iv done to it it will fall out

I cowash my hair every other day and moisturize and seal. I do protein and DC treatments so it's healthy in that perspective...idk what to do. I dont want to cut my hair off and start all over, but i also dont want it to come out or break off on me :nono:

what should I do??

what should I do??

Go to a professional for a corrective relaxer.
Hopefully you can find a trusted, experienced stylist that knows what they are doing..

Or if you are comfortable with doing one on your own, go for it.

Go to a professional for a corrective relaxer.
Hopefully you can find a trusted, experienced stylist that knows what they are doing..

Or if you are comfortable with doing one on your own, go for it.

what's the difference between a corrective relaxer and a normal one??

what's the difference between a corrective relaxer and a normal one??

A corrective relaxer is getting the hair that didn't process with the previous relaxer and the normal relaxer is getting the new growth and not having to correct anything. Last year I did a six month stretch and relaxed and was very under processed in the back. I waited til the next relaxer which was ten weeks and applied the relaxer like normal on the new growth and the last five minutes smoothed it down to the under processed part thus correcting my previous relaxer mistake

Ummm...what kind of texturizer did you use and how long did you leave it on? What is your hair type/thickness/density?

I LOVE this HHJ!!

Ummm...what kind of texturizer did you use and how long did you leave it on? What is your hair type/thickness/density?

I LOVE this HHJ!!

i think it was silk elements, its was an actual texturizer. I have A LOT of strands but the strands themselves are fine and low porosity which is why the dye and texturizer didnt take well. i dont remember how long i left it on for

I suggest you hide your hair so you won't be tempted to do anything else. Your next step may be disastrous.

Back