Can I color and deep condition?

Wishin4BSL

I'm planning on doing a black rinse in a week (Jazzings since that seems to be the most popular) and I was wondering if it is okay to do a rinse and a deep condition in the same day. Will it remove the color? Oh, and what is the difference between a rinse and a semi-permanent color? Are they the same thing? Any other suggestions about coloring my hair would be greatly appreciated. TIA!

Deep condition first and the results will probably be better. Don't know the exact difference between a rinse and semi-permanent, but from my understanding a rinse is more temporary and will only enhance any existing color. Semi-permanents can darken (but not lighten) your hair and last longer.

HTH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pulled from another website

A rinse is a semi-permanent hair color. It stains only the cuticle that fades away in 6-8 shampoos. There is no mixing and should be used straight out of the bottle.

A glaze is a demi-permanent hair color that does not lift or lighten. It penetrates the cuticle and deposits hair color into the cortex.

Demi-permanent hair color works with very low peroxide that won't damage the hair. It deepens hair color throughout the whole head of hair.

It's good for toning down bleached-out, brassy, end-of-summer highlights and enhancing your natural hair color. It can also be used as a tint back to natural hair color or on sensitive overly damaged hair. Plus, it seals the cuticle, making hair color ultra glossy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I use Wella demi charms after I relax (on relax day), which I follow up with a deep condition.The demi works better to protect my hair which is why I'm partial to it.

I have used jazzing once but didn't have great results with it. Lots of people here have used Colourshines with good success. I'm still thinking to give it a shot one day though.

As far as doing a DC after I think you may want too think about it because sometimes a color can dry your hair out. What I don't know with Jazzing is if that will pull a lot of color off or not, but its very possible.

-A

Arcadian said:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pulled from another website

A rinse is a semi-permanent hair color. It stains only the cuticle that fades away in 6-8 shampoos. There is no mixing and should be used straight out of the bottle.

A glaze is a demi-permanent hair color that does not lift or lighten. It penetrates the cuticle and deposits hair color into the cortex.

Demi-permanent hair color works with very low peroxide that won't damage the hair. It deepens hair color throughout the whole head of hair.

It's good for toning down bleached-out, brassy, end-of-summer highlights and enhancing your natural hair color. It can also be used as a tint back to natural hair color or on sensitive overly damaged hair. Plus, it seals the cuticle, making hair color ultra glossy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I use Wella demi charms after I relax (on relax day), which I follow up with a deep condition.The demi works better to protect my hair which is why I'm partial to it.

I have used jazzing once but didn't have great results with it. Lots of people here have used Colourshines with good success. I'm still thinking to give it a shot one day though.

As far as doing a DC after I think you may want too think about it because sometimes a color can dry your hair out. What I don't know with Jazzing is if that will pull a lot of color off or not, but its very possible.

-A
What didn't u llike about the Jazzing?

Lovelylocs said:
What didn't u llike about the Jazzing?

Jazzing made my hair really dry and my hair felt really coated and weird. Even after I added moisterizers my hair still looked and felt very dry! :mad: That was more then enough for me.

Thats not to say that others don't have success with it, but for me it just didn't work out.

-A

Jazzing is a cheap and poorly made product.

I was a religious user of the blue black until it helped me clog my shower/tub drain.

I have switched to a demi permanent color and have not had this problem since. Please research a little more for some other product.

Back