Can BSL and MBL be the same? PIC

NikkiGirl

Okay,

This is my question. I got home from the gym earlier tonight and decided to take a picture of my back with my hair up to see how far I have to go just eyeballing distance. Well, I am using this one beige bra that I have to do all my checks so it will be consistent. And I am doing them every four months. So when I look at the picture. I realize that my bra strap sits low and when I reach the top the bra strap, it looks like mbl to me :drunk:

I look at some other ladies pics and their bras look to be up higher, but mine is comfortable and fits where it is. So a little wierd.:wallbash:

I am fairly short. 5'3'" and I am wondering if MBL and BSL can be the same based on the bra being used. I am currently about 2 1/2 inches from the top of the bra. So just wondering. It would be nice to bypass BSL. But I am not doing another length check until the beginning of May.

What do you ladies think. I have a pic below to show you what I mean. Oh, and the pants I have on are sitting at my natural waist.

Thanks. HHG:grin:

Attachments

• S5030029.jpg
    S5030029.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 299
Your bra is low as heck lol (No offense). Different people wear their bras differently though. For that reason, some have stated that BSB (below shoulder blade) is a more accurate measure, since it's more objective.

To answer your question, yes, for you, it appears that BSL= MBL.

I agree as well, especially since your bra sits below your shoulder blades. This is one of the reasons why many ladies do not even use the bsl term, instead they go by BSB and then MBL

Yep! :yep: It is based on your height and your build. For example, a taller person (6' 1") would need more inches of hair to reach WL than a shorter person (5' 5").

BTW I am also 5'3 and my bra does tend to sit fairly low. Thats why for me personally, I use the term BSL=BSB

I think they can be one in the same. I'm 5'11 so and my bra strap lies right at the length of hair in my avatar. A lot of people have said it's MBL but I don't think so.

Your bra is low as heck lol (No offense). Different people wear their bras differently though. For that reason, some have stated that BSB (below shoulder blade) is a more accurate measure, since it's more objective.

To answer your question, yes, for you, it appears that BSL= MBL.

I never realized it sat so low. Maybe it is because I am larger chested and that makes it sit lower. I am going to keep using the same bra. I will probaly go for BSB as a measurement and then MBL. I just want to be accurate. Because when I get to MBL, I am going to start to cut off an inch every three months to transition.

I am about 5'4 and my bra strap is hitting the end of my shoulder blade(s).
So i guess my BSL is pretty accurate:grin:

I think where your blades are is pretty much BSL..

This is a great question. I was wondering this too about mbl and waistlength. Ur bra strap sits a lil below the shoulder bone so I think bsl and mbl are the same on u.

Back