Can anyone tell what my hair "type" is?

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
Can anyone tell what my hair \"type\" is?

I shold be in the bed, but instead I am on here! Anyway, I just washed my hair and these are some pics of it after I added al my products....Surge WGO, and Carrot Oil. My eyes are horrible and cannot really tell what kind of hair I have. I know that it is thick and tends to be dry if I dont keep it wel moisturized (which I have been doing lately!). If I let it airdry, it gets kind of puffy, but it's not AS bad if I tie it down. I don't usually do this and this will only be up for a limited time.

http://public.fotki.com/PittGirl06/

And these are REAL pics this time and not a cartoon
smile.gif

pw= mellowyellow

Re: Can anyone tell what my hair \"type\" is?

it might be helpful if you part your hair down the middle or something and take a pic of that otherwise i agree with Isubabiedee need some more newgrowth, happy growing

Okay...I will post one with a part down the middle later on.....

I can't tell right now, either. You might want to post pics again once you have an inch or so of new growth.

i think your hair may be a 3c 4 a type.somthing like mine but a loooot thicker in number and strand diameter.

That's some color you got there. We'll have to take a look at that new growth.

yeah i would say somewhere in the 4's as well...nice and full girl!! r u going natural?

I would say 4s too but there looks like there's a little 3 maybe like 3c. Does your hair coil up at all? or is it mostly wavy?

I can see why you would say I need some more new growth to tell better..yes, I am going natural...I woudl say tha tit does coil... :-)

I'm going to say that you have combination 3c/4a hair. Probably a little more 4a. From just looking at your roots, I think if your hair was fully natural then you would have corkscrew curls the same size as a pencil.

Well, I cannot wait til I am fully natural so that I can see how my whole head of hair really is! My cousin was saying that she thinks that may hair looks like it is 4a....

I love your natural hair color. It's pretty.
smile.gif
I also think you may be a 4A. I'm also a 4A. (I think)
look.gif

Yeah, I'm loving the color too. I can't even tell my own hair type though so I can't help you there.

I would guess 4a. I'm glad you finally posted pics!!! Though the cartoon was pretty cute
laugh.gif

Thanks....
smile.gif
I used to not like my hair color, but now I love it and want to grow it out so tha tI can have more of it
smile.gif
Well, guess its been up long enough...yall know I dont like posting pics so I am gonna take those down til i get some more new growth in.looks like it prolly is 4a though. I just want to have a general idea of what my "type" is cuz..well, I dunno!

Back