Can anyone tell me if these ingredients are good or bad?

Dauntless

Can anyone tell me if these ingredients are good or bad? It's for a hydrating cream on beautychoice.com

Moroccanoil Hydrating styling Cream 10.2 oz The Moroccanoil hydrating styling cream eliminates frizz while adding definition and shine. This product also strengthens, conditions, and hydrates locks. Made from pure argan oil, but never leaving hair greasy, this product is effective for all types of hair including color treated, permed, and over styled hair. Many customers also love our Intense Curl Cream. Apply a small amount of styling cream to damp or dry hair and style as usual.

Moroccanoil Hydrating styling Cream Ingrediants: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Deykuart A, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Argania Spinoza Kernal Oil (Aragan Oil), Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Citric Acid, Fragrance Supplement, D&C Yellow-11, D&C Red-17.

Water and cetyl alcohol are moisturizing, I have no clue what Deykuart A is. Never heard of that one :perplexed Cones can cause build up and block moisture out of your hair, but all you have to do is clarify regularly to avoid that problem. There's controversy over parabens, they have been said to be linked to cancer. I think citric acid is used to stabilize the formula and the fragrance and color are to make it purty :)

If you don't mind the cones and parabens, get it! :yep:

Back