Can anyone give me the website to buy pure protein?

Thanks ladies! I was looking for the keratin.I am pretty sure i got that from you Honeydew.I can't seem to find my beloved wella,so i'm gonna try this stuff.
Thanks again!You ladies are quick:yep:!

Is this the only place that sells pure keratin?I don't want the conditioner that comes with it since i only need the keratin.

It's the only place I've found. It's a good conditioner tho. You can mix the keratin with it and use it to DC. I'm doing that tonight. :yep:

It's the only place I've found. It's a good conditioner tho. You can mix the keratin with it and use it to DC. I'm doing that tonight. :yep:

You are always so helpful:yep:!
Have you ever used Joico?If you have, how does it compare or what would you compare it to?

Edit: how much was their shipping and how long does it take to reach you on average?

I've used the K-Pak reconstructor, and while it is good, I like the pure proteins, especially the silk better and feel they do a better job and both strengthening and softening my hair.

I've used the K-Pak reconstructor, and while it is good, I like the pure proteins, especially the silk better and feel they do a better job and both strengthening and softening my hair.

So how are you using them?I have just been adding them to my Joico.
I have the silk and wheat and oat proteins,but i don't have keratin.

You are always so helpful:yep:!
Have you ever used Joico?If you have, how does it compare or what would you compare it to?

Edit: how much was their shipping and how long does it take to reach you on average?

I use it as a leave-in conditioner. It's similar to Jamaican mango and lime in consistency but it moistures better and has more slip. The thing I like best is it has a low PH so it's great at sealing the hair. My hair feels very smooth afterwards, but it doesn't compare to Joico Intensive Moisturizer or any of my staples. :nono:
When you add the keratin and use it as a protein DC it's one of my favorites. It's a very light and very moisturizing DC, but as a plain old conditioner it's good, but not great.

Back