can anyone explain to me how to use my aphogee... please??

Saida

So I purchased this aphogee treatment, that works for 6 weeks or so. I know there is directions on the bottle but I need to hear it from a LHCF woman:grin: how do you use it? should I do anything before/after. please detailed would be nice.. :)

i could tell you about putting it on your hair, but that will be covered by everyone else. however, i need to tell you to soak a cotton swab with it and apply it to your bare nails like nail polish. your nails will be stronger than they've ever been...and grow like crazy!:drunk:

i could tell you about putting it on your hair, but that will be covered by everyone else. however, i need to tell you to soak a cotton swab with it and apply it to your bare nails like nail polish. your nails will be stronger than they've ever been...and grow like crazy!:drunk:

Okay thanks for the advice :)

So I purchased this aphogee treatment, that works for 6 weeks or so. I know there is directions on the bottle but I need to hear it from a LHCF woman:grin: how do you use it? should I do anything before/after. please detailed would be nice.. :)

Be sure to get the conditioner also. I think the conditioner is required to resore the hair's balance. You will find that its not very moisturizing. :nono: So after I rinse the protein treatment out, I put the Aphogee conditioner in for about 5 min and then add anther thicker conditioner in and let the whole thing sit for 15 more minutes beore rinsing. Also when protein (1st part) is in hair let completely dry, don't touch hair--you may cause more damage. Make sure it is all stiff befroe rincing. I have to admit I was a little freaked when I first did it but you get more comfortable after the first treatment. HTH

make sure you drape a towel over your shoulders too. it is a little messy. well, at leat i'm messy with it anyways::giggle:

The best tip I have for applying aphogee to your hair is to use a spray bottle. It cut down on a lot of the mess and it wasn't dripping everywhere.

Be sure to get the conditioner also. I think the conditioner is required to resore the hair's balance. You will find that its not very moisturizing. :nono: So after I rinse the protein treatment out, I put the Aphogee conditioner in for about 5 min and then add anther thicker conditioner in and let the whole thing sit for 15 more minutes beore rinsing. Also when protein (1st part) is in hair let completely dry, don't touch hair--you may cause more damage. Make sure it is all stiff befroe rincing. I have to admit I was a little freaked when I first did it but you get more comfortable after the first treatment. HTH

If you decide to use the Aphogee conditioner, I would put a plastic cap on and leave it on for 30 mins (I sit under the dryer). I don't like to mix brands of product because I think products are designed to go with the other products in a line.

I still havent used it because im kind of scared to do something wrong..

So it says that I have to sit under a dryer? do I HAVE TO?? can't I let it airdry in my hair :look: im kind of lazy right now....

Also, whats the worst that could happend, seems like a really strong protein treatment, but I havent done one in years, and I dont think it would hurt to do one.

has anyone tried with out using the Balancing Moisturizer from the same line :look:

yes...i just deep condition the heck out of my hair - i mix up a deep con batch using oils and such, put the heating bonnet on for an hour or so and sleep with the con in my hair overnight. when i rinse it out in the morning, it's like butta!

Back