Camille Rose Natuals Algae Renew Deeo Conditioner Was The Biggest Let Down Ever

Harina

This product has been so hyped up.

I bought a container from Target. Shamelessly took advantage of the free online shipping with my Target Red Card and it didn't do jack for my hair. I vaguely remember reading somewhere that they reformulated it at one point for Target sores so maybe I missed out on its hey day. I also don't like how thick and concentrated it is. It's like a tub of cream cheese. Lol.

I guess it's back to Aussie Three Minute Miracle for me. The greatest of all time.

This product has been so hyped up.

I bought a container from Target. Shamelessly took advantage of the free online shipping with my Target Red Card and it didn't do jack for my hair. I vaguely remember reading somewhere that they reformulated it at one point for Target sores so maybe I missed out on its hey day. I also don't like how thick and concentrated it is. It's like a tub of cream cheese. Lol.

I guess it's back to Aussie Three Minute Miracle for me. The greatest of all time.

:love:Yeah....It was great when you had to order CR directly on-line.

I have not tried it since it went "mainstream".:rolleyes:

It was very thick and very concentrated back then too though.

Worked Great under the Steamer and had wonderful ingredients.:drool:

ETA: Return it to Target.

:love:Yeah....It was great when you had to order CR directly on-line.

I have not tried it since it went "mainstream".:rolleyes:

It was very thick and very concentrated back then too though.

Worked Great under the Steamer and had wonderful ingredients.:drool:

ETA: Return it to Target.

You can return used products to Target? :look: Since when?

If you have the Receipt (which I assume you do - packing slip etc...) bag it up and return it to Target and ask for a Refund.

They will take it back and Credit your account, etc......They have a decent return policy on items.

Should be no problem.

I got it on clearance at Target once and liked it. Doesn't have much slip but I'd buy it again if I found it on clearance.

I purchased that when around the time it first hit Target. I also purchased the leave in. I was very unhappy with both products. I returned it with my receipt no questions asked.

If you purchased in stores without your receipt they will also ask you for your card. You will only get refunded the current selling price if you dont have your receipt on hand.

Oh wow! I was interested in trying this deep conditioner. I saw it in Whole Foods. The product consistency looked thick and smell like cake batter. Has anyone tried this product lately with good result (or maybe bad)?

Oh wow! I was interested in trying this deep conditioner. I saw it in Whole Foods. The product consistency looked thick and smell like cake batter. Has anyone tried this product lately with good result (or maybe bad)?

I've tried it (new formula I think) and really liked it. I bought AFTER seeing some bad reviews (old formula vs new formula). It made my hair soft and conditioned and lasted a long time. I have nothing negative to say about it.

I like this product. I've bought it both directly from CRN and AveYou.

I look at it like a "Treatment" and I think, as a Treatment it does what it says.

Not a bad product though. However, I think it is a little 'steep'.

Back