Calling PoohBear! I Love Your Hair!

SignatureBeauty

Hey PoohBear! I want to know what is your Regime, I saw your hair photo in your signature and it is so beautiful, Right now I have a Twa that is growing but I really love your Curls and thickness.

So come on and spill that regime!
You are my Hair Inspiration!:grin: Keep up the good work!

ITA. I'm always peeping Pooh's album for new styles because we're in the same hair family. Your album is great Pooh, and your growth has been fantastic! Such a pretty texture.

:blush: Thanks ladies for your comments!!! You all have made my day once again!!! :D This really gives me encouragement!

NappyParadise, for the pass two weeks, I have been doing the following:
co-wash daily with Suave Humectant
moisturize daily with a small amount of S-Curl (and some days, I don't apply anything at all)
shampoo weekly with Creme of Nature

I just wear my hair in a shrunken twa or puff. This routine leaves my hair super soft & moisturized, and makes my tight coils pop!

But as some of you already know, I have a problem sticking with a consistent hair routine. Next week, I'll be wearing my stretched out afro puff. Then, I'll go back to my co-washing routine. ;)

As I mentioned before, your natural air is beautiful and growing so fast - you're doing a great job! I have a feeling you'll reach your hair goals much, much sooner!:)

Back