Calling my international ladies and frequent travelers!

longhairdreaming

Hey ladies,

I am in need of a new flat iron but the one I want I cannot find with dual voltage :sad:. So can anyone give a recommendation of a good ceramic flat iron with universal voltage and adjustable temp? I would be ever so greatful!

I am an international traveler but I cannot suggest anything that might help. I can tell you that I took my chi flat iron to Mexico and it was a mistake. It worked fine while there, but as soon as I got home it would not power on anymore.

Depending on how long you will be gone, it might not be worth it. I was in South America for 5 months and I just decided to embrace other styles instead of the straight look. If that does not work you can try to buy one in the country you are going to if you will be there for a long time.

I am an international traveler but I cannot suggest anything that might help. I can tell you that I took my chi flat iron to Mexico and it was a mistake. It worked fine while there, but as soon as I got home it would not power on anymore.

Depending on how long you will be gone, it might not be worth it. I was in South America for 5 months and I just decided to embrace other styles instead of the straight look. If that does not work you can try to buy one in the country you are going to if you will be there for a long time.

I live in the middle east and can't find a decent flat iron-I've bought two- but I travel to the US and Europe also.

Different countries have different outlet styles.

Office depot has some really good converter sets that can be used for/with anything as far as i know.

You doin too much. I'm in the ME too, Afghanistan. I personally do not use heat devices on my hair. But I have seen plenty of women here with the converters for their tools with no problems.

Why don't you just get a converter?
Subbing! I'm considering doing that for my internship in London next year. When I interned in Brussels a couple years ago I didn't have a converter and one of my flat irons burned out. So I went to a salon and it was okay but I ended up just bunning the remainder of my time there.:ohwell: I'd prefer avoiding the salon and just do it myself. My hair doesn't do well in braids, especially long term and I'm in a professional setting.

Back