Calling girls who Humectress and Humecto didn't work for

SleekandBouncy

What conditioners do you like? Keracare's humecto didn't do a thing and actually left my hair feeling slightly coated, the Humectra provided no detangeling whatsoever. Same for Motion's conditioner and L'oreal's triple moisture cond.
I'm looking for something moisturizing and detangeling.

Yuck :barf: I disliked both conditioners that you mentioned in the original post. I'm real loyal to dominican stuff for my protein moisture balance. :yep:

I didn't like humecto and humectress either. I like silk elements cholesterol, queen helene cholesterol, aubrey organics honeysuckle and rose and camellia conditioners

L'oreal Vive Smooth Intense for Dry Frizzy hair - Medium Texture.

Medium Texture because it does not have Glycerin like the Fine and Thick formulas. Also because it has almost the same ingredients as the L'oreal Vive Smooth Intense Original that they had before they came out with all these different formulas.

290010.jpg

Also, I agree with you about Motions. I really liked this conditioner. Well, I still like it. But I know what you mean about the coated feeling. It started doing that to me after a while. I don't think I can use it all the time.

The Loreal Vive is great for me and it has no protein.

HoneyDew said:
L'oreal Vive Smooth Intense for Dry Frizzy hair - Medium Texture.

Medium Texture because it does not have Glycerin like the Fine and Thick formulas. Also because it has almost the same ingredients as the L'oreal Vive Smooth Intense Original that they had before they came out with all these different formulas.

290010.jpg

I have been wanting to know if someone liked this line. I might check it out when it goes on sale.

Humecto (in the bottle) left my hair feeling dry and I couldn't thoroughly detangle. Humectress (old formula) gave me a little bit of moisture, but very little slip. I won't purchase either again.

I alternate between NTM hair mask and Aura Cherry Bark as my regular conditioners.

I used Humectress years ago and loved the way my hair felt right after I used but noticed that after an hour or so my hair felt really dry.

I really like (love) L'Oreal's Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Conditioner. I use it as a quick conditioner(in the shower) for my mid-week wash and as a rinse after I deep condition with Rene Furterer's Karite conditioner on the weekend.

Kenra Moisturizing conditioner

jason natural apricoit conditioner

aubrey organics white camellia conditioner

Praital silkworm moisturizing cream

i've used the bottle version of these 2 brands and neither worked i spent like 60 or 70 dollars that day and the only thing that worked was the h2o i was pissed and nexxcus products don't work for me either

and i'm looking for this one to try sallys was out L'Oreal's Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Conditioner true product junkie that i am

IntoMyhair said:
i've used the bottle version of these 2 brands and neither worked i spent like 60 or 70 dollars that day and the only thing that worked was the h2o i was pissed and nexxcus products don't work for me either

and i'm looking for this one to try sallys was out L'Oreal's Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Conditioner true product junkie that i am

And it is so good, too. I love this protein-free conditioner! It is not in my rotation right now, but it is on my list of all time favs. :)

I hate those Nexxus conditioners, eww..moisturizing my foot

I like Herbal Essence Hello Hydration and Miss Keys 10 en 1

Back