Calling everyone who texturize! with Pictures....

hottopic

I am trying to decide if I should texturize my hair and cut the relaxer off as I go.....I want people with picture to respond.....I been thinking about it since November of last year, but too scared to lose all my hair. I wanted to wait until I have about 3-5 inch of new growth then texturize that as the new growth comes in...while cutting off the relazer. Has anyone tried this? Let me know.....

Never mind I been reading and found my answer somewhat at least. From what I gather you can use Affrirm lye relaxer and leave it in for 5-10 mins and it is texturize....Or something like that.....

hottopic said:
Never mind I been reading and found my answer somewhat at least. From what I gather you can use Affrirm lye relaxer and leave it in for 5-10 mins and it is texturize....Or something like that.....

I did the BC after getting tired of my damaged relaxed ends but you don't have to do that if you dont want to. You can just stretch out your relaxers as along as you can so that you can gain alot of new growth to work with and when you decide to texturize just use a very mild texturizer/relaxer as you go along and just keep on trimming the relaxed ends and keep it very moisturized and also in protective styles to prevent any breakage.

I used Designer Touch mild texturizing relaxer to texturize my hair.

Back