Calling DEN1

determine3

Hey Girl!! I was just viewing your hair album and noticed when you washed your braids you used a stocking cap??? Did this help you prolong your braids and keep them from looking all fuzzy??? When I did the crown and glory technique, my braids would look soooooooo tired after a few weeks and I always wanted to find a way to do it and keep my braids in longer.
Next question, when your hair started to grow out, how did you keep your braids from looking jacked up???
I'm currently in a weave but want to go back to wearing braids because I can't take all the hair shedding, knotting and styling I have to do with my weave.
Thanks in advance and congrats on all your hair growing success!!!!!!

determine3 said:
Hey Girl!! I was just viewing your hair album and noticed when you washed your braids you used a stocking cap??? Did this help you prolong your braids and keep them from looking all fuzzy??? When I did the crown and glory technique, my braids would look soooooooo tired after a few weeks and I always wanted to find a way to do it and keep my braids in longer.
Next question, when your hair started to grow out, how did you keep your braids from looking jacked up???
I'm currently in a weave but want to go back to wearing braids because I can't take all the hair shedding, knotting and styling I have to do with my weave.
Thanks in advance and congrats on all your hair growing success!!!!!!
Yes i always use the stocking cap and it helps keep my style fresher looking. As my hair grows out after washing/moisturising i tie it down with a scarf to airdry and when i remove the scarf its neater looking, i usually keep mine in for 6-7 weeks, and i have someone rebraid nape, edges and sometimes the hairline area to prevent matting i do this around 3-4 week mark. HTHS DEN1

Back