Calling All the Semi-Permanent Color Users: HELP

Christelyn

Okay, I decided to try a gray-covering semi-permanent color by Clairol. I also want to use Aphogee 2 minute Keratin treatment, plus, use my favorite moisturizing conditioner.

My question is this: Is this conditioning overkill? If not, which treatment should I do first?

Okay, I decided to try a gray-covering semi-permanent color by Clairol. I also want to use Aphogee 2 minute Keratin treatment, plus, use my favorite moisturizing conditioner.

My question is this: Is this conditioning overkill? If not, which treatment should I do first?
I don't know if it'll be too much for you but I did it.
On this past Saturday I texlaxed, rinsed with Adore, did a MT/OCT/Aphogee 2 min. treat. and I did the moisture balance treatment by Aphogee. I didn't have any adverse effects. It went well. I also did a kick butt DC. It went smoothly. I'm not having any breakage, shedding, hard hair or any of that. I was scared but it was ok. HTH.

put the rinse in the middle or aphogee 2min dc rinse moist condition, so you don't rinse the color of the rinse out with washing out all the conditioner.

I don't know if it'll be too much for you but I did it.
On this past Saturday I texlaxed, rinsed with Adore, did a MT/OCT/Aphogee 2 min. treat. and I did the moisture balance treatment by Aphogee. I didn't have any adverse effects. It went well. I also did a kick butt DC. It went smoothly. I'm not having any breakage, shedding, hard hair or any of that. I was scared but it was ok. HTH.

Question: What is Adore?

Back