Calling all self sew in weavers

prettypuff1

So how do you keep the front part of your hair looking good. I mean not showing the track in the front. I used to leave the front out and glue tracks in and clearly that was before i got here... I want to have all of my hair braided under the weave, but i don't know how to keep the weave looking natural without having any hair showing. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

I braid it all up in a spiral cirle around my head then use a headband to cover the front and back tracks. the more new growth I get the bigger the headband. :lol: hth
I'm taking a break from it now though. I have detailed explaination in my journal

prettypuff1 said:
So how do you keep the front part of your hair looking good. I mean not showing the track in the front. I used to leave the front out and glue tracks in and clearly that was before i got here... I want to have all of my hair braided under the weave, but i don't know how to keep the weave looking natural without having any hair showing. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

Are you doing it with straight hair? If so, You're going to have to sew it in a circle which is hard to do with straight hair. Well it's not hard to do the actual sewing, but it's hard to cover the track on the top. And you're going have to have a bang of some sort. Unless you get a closure or something.

If you're using curly hair you can sew it in a circle until you get to the end. It'll close itself up on it's own. And because the hair is puffy you won't see the ends of the track.

For me, I wear a middle part, so I left a horse-shoe shaped amount of my real hair out (as well as my edges). But you have to leave enough so that the tracks are covered, but not too much where it looks unnatural.

I just comb to blend, and none of the tracks are visible.

Back