Calling all PJ's

• Thread starter Thread starter AmilLion
  • Start date Start date
A

AmilLion

Calling all PJ\'s

Calling all PJ's.

Hey, I recall there was a new year's resolution to stop purchasing products. I wanted to know, how's everyone going? I happy to report that I've purchased only ONE bottle of Conditioner since November!!!!! And get this, it was actually something that I didn't have, A Rinse Conditioner /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Re: Calling all PJ\'s

i just went to the beauty supply store yesterday at 9am!! i was the first in the store /images/graemlins/crazy.gif i bought more infusium 23 leave in conditoner which i use religously and a bottle of creme of nature detangling shampoo. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
mahogani said:
i just went to the beauty supply store yesterday at 9am!! i was the first in the store /images/graemlins/crazy.gif i bought more infusium 23 leave in conditoner which i use religously and a bottle of creme of nature detangling shampoo. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL....9am....WOW. U've got me beat. When I first started surfing these forum's and learning hair care, I would visit the beauty supply store every afternoon afterwork.

Hi AmiLion,

It's funny you should ask this question; I JUST got finished ordering Kerastase Masquintense from a European website. I REALLY need to get my PJ'ism under control, and FAST!!! /images/graemlins/drowning.gif

Hey AmilLion,

Funny you should ask. /images/graemlins/grin.gif Well, I'm happy to say that I stuck to it! I haven't purchased any hair products!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif It made me take a look at what I have here and I've used up a lot, though I still have so much more to use up. /images/graemlins/look.gif

As for my girl NayNay, that poor child had it rough at first, but lately she's been doing good. I know she'll be giving her update soon. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

pebbles said:
Hey AmilLion,

Funny you should ask. /images/graemlins/grin.gif Well, I'm happy to say that I stuck to it! I haven't purchased any hair products!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif It made me take a look at what I have here and I've used up a lot, though I still have so much more to use up. /images/graemlins/look.gif

As for my girl NayNay, that poor child had it rough at first, but lately she's been doing good. I know she'll be giving her update soon. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Way to go. You know, it's crazy, because since I've stopped purchasing products, I've actually beginning to run out of products. It actually feels good to get my monies worth now. I cannot believe that I've finished 2 bottles of leave in conditioner, one container of CPR, one container of Moisturfuse and very low on other products. YIPEE.

You know, it's crazy, because since I've stopped purchasing products, I've actually beginning to run out of products.

[/ QUOTE ] That's the best part. I'm running out of some things, and that's great! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I hate to tell you this AmiLion - I had an "accident" last week. I bought Lanza protein shampoo and reconstructor, Rusk Calm conditioner, and KMS relaxing balm. I didn't mean to do it, really I didn't /images/graemlins/violin.gif

Kedra

kedra70 said:
I hate to tell you this AmiLion - I had an "accident" last week. I bought Lanza protein shampoo and reconstructor, Rusk Calm conditioner, and KMS relaxing balm. I didn't mean to do it, really I didn't /images/graemlins/violin.gif

Kedra

[/ QUOTE ] /images/graemlins/whip.gif

Yes Pebs is right. I have been good for 1 week! LOL At the end of this week will be 2 weeks. I am going out of town for some of the week next week so that will be week 3 and going out of town AGAIN! I may weaken the 4th week since I will be in easy proximity to stores, but HOPEFULLY I won't have time. I will be 1 month PRODUCT free! I will report in around Feb 17 to see if I make it. I have so much I SHOULDN'T need one thing. I WISH I WAS STRONG like Pebs She derserves a /images/graemlins/weird.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/king.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif
When I hit a month I will celebrate with KeraCare Humecto LOL! And maybe the Aura humectant and a new leave in conditioner LOL!!!! I can't say that I have finished anything..... Maybe by the end of that time I will be finished with one of my 32 oz bottles of Creme of Nature-I only have 2 full ones left!

I WISH I WAS STRONG like Pebs She derserves a

[/ QUOTE ] Strong? I wish! If I was that strong, losing 10 lbs wouldn't be such a challenge! If only I could diet with that much determination... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

tee hee /images/graemlins/angel.gif

I'll get better - I promise - I will. My wallet is begging me. I won't tell you what the hubby says.

Kedra

I wish I could be strong too, I finally found a beauty supply store close to me and I went bezerk in there last saturday, I am putting myself on punishment /images/graemlins/cry3.gif when it comes to purchasing hair products. I am going to use up what I have from now on. I hope I can make it! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I think I've reached and passed PJ status. I know this because I was buying more products than I was finishing them. And there was no room left in my bathroom. I think I've found my staple products. But there is one more thing I have to get and that is the S Curl spray.

Happy to say that I haven't bought anything since getting my Dudleys Hair Rebuilder around the Christmas holidays!! I'm gonna use that stuff up, then check out either Keracare products or Mizani Moisturefuse. I know exactly where to go for the Keracare stuff, and other ladies here told me where to find Mizani Moisturefuse.

I am running out of my Motions shampoo, so I might have to take a walk over to Rays tomorrow to replenish. And who knows what else I'll find there? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

LondonDiva,

I have the same problem! I just went on a website today and found a hair polisher and an ends sealer that I would like to purchase. I'm sitting at my computer literally drooling, with my index finger on the mouse ready to push "shopping cart."

I need help for my pj problems - i'm so silly - i subscribe to "Lucky" magazine!!!! It's a magazine for people that like to shop. They have a section in their that regularly features new hair products. Ugh!

Kedra
need a graemlin that looks strung out

Hello Kedra, do share these two products and the website! /images/graemlins/grin.gif I am a recovering PJ about to fall off the wagon!

I too buy lucky magazine and read about a shampoo in there. It's called Super Silk by Graham Webb. Well the name alone made me go and purchase it. I've been using it for about a month now and I love it. It really softens the hair and gets it ready for the conditioner. Did you see this one?

Kedra

Unsubcribe from that newletter right now girl! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Don't push that button just yet. To always justify my purchases, I always leave it a few days and if it's still burning me, then I go back and buy it. I do the same thing for certain items of clothing.

I think about it, what it will look like on, with this handbag and that handbag etc I give it 7 days and if I keep thinking about it I buy it. If I go back and it's not there then I just put it down to it's just not meant to be. It's harsh personal punishment for me but it works. It stops me from splurging and keeping my finances in check.

Armyqt,

Do I share this info in a thread about product junkies trying to stay strong? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Here's the link: http://www.lafcony.com/design/products/korres/haircare/index.htm

No, I didn't hear about that shampoo! Oh no, another thing to add to the list. My goal is to hold out until July before buying another product. Believe me, I have enough products under my bathroom sink.

Kedra
waiting to get tossed out of here for providing that link

My goal is to hold out until July before buying another product.

[/ QUOTE ] I'm not touching that one! November to February was enough torture. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif Thanks Kedra for the link. I will be trying them out. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks Kedra, that hair ends serum sure looks good! /images/graemlins/wink.gif
I know I'm wrong for this, but I just couldn't resist. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

riceproteins.jpg

This product demonstrates reparative and not covering action.
A Glycerine-based serum which protects hair from topical dehydration and mechanical stress agents (air, sun, everyday brushing), both of which are basic factors causing hair to split. Rice proteins remarkably enhance hair elasticity and tensile strength. A naturally derived resin, Chitosan, forms a flexible protective film, while provitamin B5 easily penetrates hair shaft, providing long-lasting hydration.
Contains: Rice proteins, provitamin B5, Chitosan, glycerine.
Use: Apply the serum on dry or moist hair tips and massage gently. Style as usual without rinsing. Suitable for everyday use.

Armyqt, you and Kedra... /images/graemlins/naughty.gif
/images/graemlins/grin.gif What are you guys trying to do here? PJ's beware... /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Okay, I'll stop.

Kedra
Back on the wagon, Back on the wagon, Back on the wagon, everybody join in with me.......

Okay, I'll stop.

Kedra
Back on the wagon, Back on the wagon, Back on the wagon, everybody join in with me.......

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif You're too funny. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

You're forgiven Armyqt. /images/graemlins/grin.gif Just glad to have you posting again! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

AmilLion said:
I happy to report that I've purchased only ONE bottle of Conditioner since November!!!!! And get this, it was actually something that I didn't have, A Rinse Conditioner /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok. Don't leave us hangin'. Tell us the name of the rinse conditioner that you purchased.

Well... I did'nt make that promise, but I wished I had. I went to get One thing (Mango Butter), while in there Pebbles came to my mind and I bought Lotto Body Creme.

Then I saw Shea Moisture, the ingredients seem great, had to try that and the sad thing is I picked up a Kids, detangling Spray, I have not kids, but I thought it might help with new growth combing /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

So, I'm gonna chill for awhile, I want my goody scissors and that's IT.. /images/graemlins/whip.gif

Back