Calling All Pincurl Masters!

SoAnxious12

Hey ladies!
I'm straightening my hair tonight and since there's about 80,000 different lengths on my head, wrapping is proving to be quite difficult so i was wondering if the pincurl/rollerset hot mamas lol could help me out. I can acctually pincurl my hair but i can't keep it looking tight in the morning. Can someone suggest like a product or technique that could help me out? Oh and this is a bit off topic but i think i just may be at one of my goals of 2-3in past shoulder length(i can't remember which one it was) I'm not sure yest but i'll let you know after i straighten tonight. Thanks in advance. If i can't be reached here email me at [email protected]. My aol service get's all fuzzy once i get here... don't know why tho.

SoAnxious12 said:
Hey ladies!
I'm straightening my hair tonight and since there's about 80,000 different lengths on my head, wrapping is proving to be quite difficult so i was wondering if the pincurl/rollerset hot mamas lol could help me out. I can acctually pincurl my hair but i can't keep it looking tight in the morning. Can someone suggest like a product or technique that could help me out? Oh and this is a bit off topic but i think i just may be at one of my goals of 2-3in past shoulder length(i can't remember which one it was) I'm not sure yest but i'll let you know after i straighten tonight. Thanks in advance. If i can't be reached here email me at [email protected]. My aol service get's all fuzzy once i get here... don't know why tho.

Well... I won't say that I'm a Pin Curl Master, but I do have some instructions in my album :) Check out this link: http://public.fotki.com/SouthernGirlz/the_pin_curls-_step-1/the_pin_curls-_step/ (password in profile)

I haven't done these in forever, but I generally can get a few good days out of them. Also, I don't use any heat to do mine, but you can if you'd like.

Hope that helps,
SG

SouthernGirl said:
Well... I won't say that I'm a Pin Curl Master, but I do have some instructions in my album :) Check out this link: http://public.fotki.com/SouthernGirlz/the_pin_curls-_step-1/the_pin_curls-_step/ (password in profile)

I haven't done these in forever, but I generally can get a few good days out of them. Also, I don't use any heat to do mine, but you can if you'd like.

Hope that helps,
SG

wow i just looked at the pictures you are your hair are GORGEOUS in those pics...the style is absolutely beautiful on you!

Back