CALLING ALL NYC LADIES...WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR CASTOR OIL???

MissFallon

Hey everyone. I absolutely love Jamaican Black Castor Oil, but now I have a problem. The health food store where I usually buy my castor oil has sold out and is not restocking anytime soon. I need to know where you ladies go to get your castor oil? I am not really interested in buying it online (but will cuz i'm desperate now:ohwell:) I really need a store where I can go and purchase this product. Can someone help me????:confused: I'm willing to travel to all 5 boroughs, even, I just need to get it ASAP

There's a health food store by the pelham parkway stop on the 2 train called good n natural that has it, and also a beauty supply by the 233 stop (across from crystal wireless) that has it. I only know stores in the bronx near me. If anything I would just google health food store ny in the local directory and call them up seeing if they have it. There should be a few in brooklyn, maybe harlem etc. Are you going to the meet and greet? I could pick a bottle up for u.

There is a health food store in the Bronx on White Plains Rd and 227th st about a block from the post office. It is the only place I know of in the Bronx to get it. I tried all the korean markets and stores in that area and luckily they had it:)

There's a place called Namaskar in Brooklyn on Vanderbilt Ave. that has it. It's 4 oz. for $6.99. Let me know if you want me to grab some for you and bring it on Saturday.

BKB

There is a health food store on 125th Street between Lenox and 5th Avenues that carries it. I don't know the name of it but it is across the street from H&M, down from the Makari... Same side of the street as Carol's Daughter and MAC.

HTH

BamaBelle said:
There is a health food store on 125th Street between Lenox and 5th Avenues that carries it. I don't know the name of it but it is across the street from H&M, down from the Makari... Same side of the street as Carol's Daughter and MAC.

HTH

Yeah thats the one that I usually get it from but they are sold out and not gonna get it until the guy comes back from Jamaica (6 weeks)

Awww man!!!! I only have about 1/2 ounce left! Let me see if they have any at one of the larger BSS on Gunhill Road in the Bronx. I'll check in Monday evening with a PM for you.

Back