• Plastic tubs

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Hanging Organzer

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 17 44.7%

• Total voters

Dee-Licious

How do you ladies organize your hair products? I need help figuring out how to place all of my stuff. Do you just throw everything under your cabinet or do you have a system? Please elaborate ladies... stuff is everywhere and I NEED HELP!!!

Last edited:
I stick everything under the bathroom sink until my boyfriend forces me to throw out things. Hair products are taking up 99% of the cabinet at this point. Barely any room for toilet paper. I'm moving soon, so I will need a place with a nice sized linen closet.:grin:

Well, I'm a former pj (been that way for a LONG time now). When I was a pj, at my old house, I stored hair care items in my armoire and in my linen closet. At my new house, I only store hair care items in my bathroom under one of the sinks. I am so glad I left my pj ways a long time ago. It feels good. You should try it out. ;)

I put my products in my linen closet as well. My shelves are very wide and deep and perfect for storing them.

I put my conditioner in plastic tubs, or those little 3 drawer plastic containers you get at Wal-mart. My shampoo goes in the linen closet. My moisturizers and oils are lined up on my dresser.

Everywhere!

I have a nice sized linen closet, but there are almost no linens in there cause of all the hair products. I just cleaned/reorganized last Saturday. Shampoo and conditioner on one shelf. Rollers on another shelf, Tools, combs, dryer, flat iron on another shelf. I got way too much stuff!
Plus I have a bin in my room and my oils are on my dresser!

Nic_Cali said:
I put my products in my linen closet as well. My shelves are very wide and deep and perfect for storing them.

ditto. that's how my bathroom closet is at home too. But when living in the dorms, I just store them wherever there's space and ease of access. This year I'll be in the campus apartments, so I may have to store them under the sink if there's no closet with enough space. I'll figure it out when I get there at the end of August.

I keep the products I dont use often in my bathroom in a rolling plastic container, one draw has shampoos and the other draw is conditioners and styling agents. I have one plastic container under my sink filled with the products I regularly use.

I'm a former PJ. I had to buy a chest of drawers for my products!
They currently fill three drawers! :lol:
Shampoos and Conditioners are in the top draw
Moisturisers and Hair Growth Aids in second
Home Made Concotions in the last drawers (For hair and Skin):)

a drawer in the bathroom for combs, bands, clips, hairsticks, etc. Also fit 2 spray bottles and my hair oil in there.
1 plastic basket under the sink for conditioners/shampoos, etc.
1 vinyl shoe organizer inside a closet for stuff I don't use as often (Porosity control, Aphogee, etc.) I could fit all my 'poos and conditioners in there, but I can only use the upper half because of inquisitive little kids.
Small plastic box in top of closet for relaxer stuff (pre-creme, gloves, tint brush, etc.) Also relaxer boxes go up there. (Again, small kids in the house.)

Mine are all over the house. Some are underneath the sink, some underneath my moms sink, some in her cabinet, some in mine- oh yeah some on the counter in my bathroom....its a sickness...

Mine are all over the house. Some are underneath the sink, some underneath my moms sink, some in her cabinet, some in mine- oh yeah some on the counter in my bathroom....

EishBuhgeish said:
Mine are all over the house. Some are underneath the sink, some underneath my moms sink, some in her cabinet, some in mine- oh yeah some on the counter in my bathroom....

That's how I am. The problem is I think I'm out of stuff, but I just don't see it becuase its everywhere. I just found a travel bag in my closet with 3 different Nexxus shampoos, a bottle of NTM shampoo, and 2 different things of Cantu. :eek: I MUST GET ORGANIZED!!!

I keep mine in plastic storage bins

I have them separated by use. Poos, Cons, finishing aids, and hair clip and things in separate bins.

I also keep the stuff I use most in the shower.

I am rolling over here. We are all a mess.

I keep all my products in my bathroom. I have products I use each day in my medicine cabinet, I have a bag full of roller of every kind and size right next to the sink. The three shampoos and conditioners I rotate I keep in a square containter right next to the bath. My hair clips, bushes and other misc. acessories are stored in my linen closet (in another square container) and lastly all the products I brought with the intention of using one day are stacked on the floor of my linen closet.

When I was a PJ...

I used to keep my products + hair appliances in a china cabinet that my aunt was going to give to the free store. I stored it in the basement, out of site, because I didn't want to get talked about. Anyway, I kept my flat iron, dryer, caruso rollers, etc. on the bottom shelf, because it was the largest space; I kept the frequently used products on the top 2 - 3 shelves, because it was glass and the products could be easily spotted. I kept samples, and other small items, like hair pins in the drawer section.

Today...

I have a section under my bathroom sink for my 2 shampoos, 3 conditioners, jojoba oil, and Sabino Moisture Block, flat iron, caruso rollers, and I keep my hooded dryer on the top shelf in my bathroom closet.

lala said:
When I was a PJ...

I used to keep my products + hair appliances in a china cabinet that my aunt was going to give to the free store. I stored it in the basement, out of site, because I didn't want to get talked about. Anyway, I kept my flat iron, dryer, caruso rollers, etc. on the bottom shelf, because it was the largest space; I kept the frequently used products on the top 2 - 3 shelves, because it was glass and the products could be easily spotted. I kept samples, and other small items, like hair pins in the drawer section.

Today...

I have a section under my bathroom sink for my 2 shampoos, 3 conditioners, jojoba oil, and Sabino Moisture Block, flat iron, caruso rollers, and I keep my hooded dryer on the top shelf in my bathroom closet.

Ooh I wanna be like you when I grow up :D

My goodness I have products everywhere. However there is a method to my madness. Products that are small that I use frequently are kept in my medicine cabinet, I have another larger bathroom cabinet that houses my staples, I have drawers where I keep sample packs of conditioner, hot oil treatments, hair elastics, hairpins, etc. Then my favorite products that I stockpile in case I ever need them and they're out of stock, discontinued, or a nuclear holocaust happens, whichever comes first, are neatly organized in a downstairs storage closet. :look:

Back