Calling all C&G mehod users

plzgrow

I have a brief question... I want to create my own braid spray "concotion". Instead of just buying on right of the store shelf. So Im open to any suggestions.. I have a couple hair products i dont use from my product junkie days... like wgo, surge spray, infusim 23 leave in... So anyone who made a potent spray that achevied the result of mositure and growth, im open for suggestions. Thanxs n advance..

i would definetly use infusim 23 leave in and the surge...i think i got that idea from Den1 or someone on the board to mix those two...i dont know about the wgo...i think i tried that and it was too oily..i know i mixed it with something cant really remember what it was but it looks like a bunch of mess in a bottle....

HOMEMADE MOISTURISERS RECEIPE (For natural styles)

-- contains De-ionised water, rosewater, vo5 creamy fresh peaches conditioner, glycerin, coconut oil.

I now use only natural products on my hair

For my spritz, I am currently using a mixture of: water, glycerine, Giovanni Direct Leave in Conditioner, Essential Oils of Lavender, Rosemary & Ylang Ylang. (will start using Rosewater instead of plain water)

After I spritz, I smooth a pea size amount of oil to seal in the moisture. I was using a mixture of Shea Butter/VCO but am currently using the Whipped Butter from Anita Grant.

I use a mixture of water, glycerin sometimes, conditioner (for moisturizing), and lately I've been adding the ORS Replenishing Pak for the protein in it and it's giving me extra moisture.

Back