Calling all BT Users

mrshicks2002

I have been applying my BT everyother day and I am trying to decide if I want to step it up to everyday. When using BT I want to make sure that I am not using to much because a little goes a long way and I dont want to have to end up buying another bottle before a months time because thats a sign that I have been using too much. I think I saw somewhere that the bottle should last at least a month.

How often is everyone using BT.

How much are you using when applying to the scalp to make sure that its not too much, but still enough to see that its working.

When I first got it I was using it about every day because I was so eager for growth, but now I've stepped it back to 2-3 times a week. When I apply 2-3 times a week, I still feel the tingling sensation on a daily basis. Now that it's warming up outside, I can smell the sulphur when I'm in the sun. That's another reason I stepped back the usage. Plus, if the product creator says that a little goes a long way, I'm going to take that advice! ;)

Everyday. Somtimes twice a day. I love the way it feels in my hair.

I cut a very small hole in the tip of my bottle so not much is coming out so I dont feel guilty about indulging. Plus I ordered 2 bottles.

I use it every day or every other.

BT= boundless tresses. a topical sulfur mix for potential increased hair growth.

I use it everyday in combination with Vatika oil (I mix the 2). I can't really tell you how much I actually use, but since I mix the two, an 8 oz bottle lasts me about 2 months.

I've just started using BT, but I think that I am going to start out using it all over my scalp every other day, and use it everyday on my edges and nape. I'm taking this approach because my hair is extremely fine, and I think using it everyday may cause my hair to be too oily and limp. I only use a little, but I'm thinking maybe I'm parting my hair too many times when I apply it. (Does that make sense to anyone?). I don't know, maybe I can use it everyday if I part it differently.

NappyParadise said:
So how is your Growth? since using it everyday for six weeks?

Thanks

Well, it's a little hard to tell since I was already 13 weeks post relaxer when I started using it. So I already had a lot of new growth.

Now I am at 19 weeks post. I was going to stretch to 26 weeks but I'm just not going to be able to make it that long. I don't know if it's because of BT or not though.

I'm relaxing next week so the first few weeks after that, I'll really be able to tell if BT is doing anything for my growth.:)

Okay! Great! I have just been so confused on using it, I want to, then I don't, then I want extra growth, then I say leave it alone LOL!!!! But I know I need it for my edges.

walkerca said:
I use it everyday in combination with Vatika oil (I mix the 2). I can't really tell you how much I actually use, but since I mix the two, an 8 oz bottle lasts me about 2 months.

I alternate between the Vatika and the BT every other day. One for growth and the other to clense and nourish the scalp.

Back