CALING ALL AUBREY ORGANICS FANS

Nanyanika

After two years of reading good reviews of AO products, i was just aching to try these products. i gave in and ordered GPB Conditioner and honeysuckle rose conditioners. How do you use thse products? and what were your experiences? thanks in adavance.

:mad: GPB is definitely a keeper. I'm sure you will enjoy it. I have tried his other shampoos and conditioners. They are a-ight. GPB has been the best. The one I really miss is the Egg and Seabuckthorn conditioner! That stuff was the bomb, but the stopped making it. If anyone knows where I can find it please share!

i mix gpb with the jojoba&aloe and honeysuckle rose conditioners for a deep conditioner... very moisturizing and strengthening. !!!!!!!!!!!!

SherryLove said:
i mix gpb with the jojoba&aloe and honeysuckle rose conditioners for a deep conditioner... very moisturizing and strengthening. !!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have to try this!!
blueabyss333 said:
GPB consistently makes my hair feel soft and moist. And it curbs shedding and breakage.

This is my experience as well.

Wow, that's great to read all these good reviews thanks ladies. I few more questions how are you ladies actually using these products? how long would you deep condition with them for, how often? do you use heat?

I love AO conditioners. I usually do a pre-CW with GPB and jojoba oil. LOVE IT! Thanks again for the recommendation SherryLove.

I love my AO. I currently use the J. A. Y. shampoo and the Island Natural and GPB conditioners.

Just after the first couple of washes I notice that the diameter of my hair was a lot thicker and a lot stronger.

I just start my daily CW and ran out of Island Natural ( this is a great detangler, I use the GBP for a deep conditioner) and used Miss Keys Super 10. Well my hair shedded really bad and had to give up Miss Keys. I quickly bought more of my Island Natural the very next day.

AO is my all in all for hair products!
MonaRae

den1 said:
Wow, that's great to read all these good reviews thanks ladies. I few more questions how are you ladies actually using these products? how long would you deep condition with them for, how often? do you use heat?

I use it for maybe 5-10 min. while I'm in the shower because I also DC with a moisturizing con. afterwards.

I used to use it after my wash, but I found that I got a better response using it before my CW as a pre-wash. I put it on dry hair and let it sit for about 30 mins with or without heat. Sometimes I mix it with some honey.

ThursdayGirl said:
I used to use it after my wash, but I found that I got a better response using it before my CW as a pre-wash. I put it on dry hair and let it sit for about 30 mins with or without heat. Sometimes I mix it with some honey.

That's also how I use it.

Have anyone of you used the GPB Shampoo? I decided to buy it this weekend when I was stocking up on my GPB conditioner.

I use GPB as my weekly protein treatment. It leave my hair soft, detangled and moisturized. I apply to towel dried hair, cover with a cap and sit under a dryer for about 10 mins.

My Honeysuckle Rose con I use on my dry hair as a pre poo treatment. I apply to my hair from my ears back, concetrating on my ends and cover with a plastic cap. I let it sit for about an hour and then poo. I also use this to a follow up to my heavier protein treatments (Aphogee and Emergencee). I LOVE this conditioner. It softens your hair, detangles, moisturizes and leave you hair smelling like a rose.

Victory1 said:
That's also how I use it.

Have anyone of you used the GPB Shampoo? I decided to buy it this weekend when I was stocking up on my GPB conditioner.
Hmm i think i'll check out the ingredients of this AO Shampoo.

simplycee said:
I use GPB as my weekly protein treatment. It leave my hair soft, detangled and moisturized. I apply to towel dried hair, cover with a cap and sit under a dryer for about 10 mins.

My Honeysuckle Rose con I use on my dry hair as a pre poo treatment. I apply to my hair from my ears back, concetrating on my ends and cover with a plastic cap. I let it sit for about an hour and then poo. I also use this to a follow up to my heavier protein treatments (Aphogee and Emergencee). I LOVE this conditioner. It softens your hair, detangles, moisturizes and leave you hair smelling like a rose.
I can't wait until my products arrive....i really do hope that i've found my staple conditioners. Most products are filled with too much chemicals/ synthethic ingredients that dry out my hair, or even cause breakage.

I started using the GPB a few months ago. I use it as a pre-poo treatment mixed with Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and honey. I apply this mixture to dry hair, cover with a cap and sit under the dryer for 30 minutes. I love it and it leaves my hair feeling so nourished.

I brought some in for my colleague to try and she says that I am now her new best friend and she has been using it ever since.

den1 said:
I can't wait until my products arrive....i really do hope that i've found my staple conditioners. Most products are filled with too much chemicals/ synthethic ingredients that dry out my hair, or even cause breakage.

Where did you order your products? Thanks in advance.

Also I only use natural products on my hair and have started using more natural products in my general skincare regime as well.

rosalindb said:
I started using the GPB a few months ago. I use it as a pre-poo treatment mixed with Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and honey. I apply this mixture to dry hair, cover with a cap and sit under the dryer for 30 minutes. I love it and it leaves my hair feeling so nourished.

I brought some in for my colleague to try and she says that I am now her new best friend and she has been using it ever since.

Where did you order your products? Thanks in advance.

Also I only use natural products on my hair and have started using more natural products in my general skincare regime as well.
I purchased my AO Conditioners from a UK based website. Click the link below
http://www.healthydiet-shop.co.uk/i...id=13&osCsid=e20a309971592e0666722e349340f2db

My favorite is the White Cameilla ultra smoothing poo and conditioner. Leaves my hair very sleek & shiny. The closest to CON i've gotten on the organic tip. As far the the GPB - I find it best for my hair when used as a pre poo.

Interesting. I might just have to tery it out as a pre-poo. I have used some of the other conditioners alone, but maybe I can try mixing a couple. GPB is the bomb though. I did purchase the shampoo too. I was little dry and my hair felt a little coarse. Maybe because it's more of a strengthing shampoo than moisturizing.

s_terry said:
Interesting. I might just have to tery it out as a pre-poo. I have used some of the other conditioners alone, but maybe I can try mixing a couple. GPB is the bomb though. I did purchase the shampoo too. I was little dry and my hair felt a little coarse. Maybe because it's more of a strengthing shampoo than moisturizing.

I'll try the shampoo on Saturday and report back.

I'm loving them more and more and realized why. AO conditioners HAVE TO be done on DRY HAIR. I used the GPB on dry hair for the first time on Saturday and my hair was VERY SOFT. I wa suprised because it was NOT one of my favorite AO products at all and now it is. It seems their conditioners do better on dry hair. Even the Ultra smoothing, on the back it said for deep conditioning use on dry hair.

I'm gonna have to try this on dry hair. I just don't understand why it works that way. I love ALL AO conditioners. My daughters hair loves em too! The shampoo's I can do without though. Too drying for me.

Faith said:
I'm loving them more and more and realized why. AO conditioners HAVE TO be done on DRY HAIR. I used the GPB on dry hair for the first time on Saturday and my hair was VERY SOFT. I wa suprised because it was NOT one of my favorite AO products at all and now it is. It seems their conditioners do better on dry hair. Even the Ultra smoothing, on the back it said for deep conditioning use on dry hair.

Faith said:
I applied their conditioner to wet hair, and i hated the results, i will aplly it on dry hair this time to see what happens, i read the label but i ignored the directions.

Back