CA, NV, OR, WA, ID, and AZ ladies, RUN to Grocery Outlet!!!

mango387

Hello, ladies from the Western states. I just returned from the Grocery Outlet, and I found Suave Milk and Honey Shampoo, Suave Professionals Clarifying Shampoo, L'Oreal Smooth Intense (the original in the transparent bottles), Oil of Olay Shea Butter Bar Soap, and a host of other beauty products that have been discontinued fairly recently. There was even the VO5 Honey and Almond Conditioner that was so elusive. I spent $9.71 and came back loaded. If you are looking for some decent products at affordable prices, please check out Grocery Outlet.

No, it is not new. Supposedly it has been around since 1946. The Grocery Outlet is like Big Lots for groceries. Now, they sell toiletries and other things, but the majority of the store contains food products. I am funny about buying "fresh" food there, but I do buy candy and salty snacks there (after checking the exp. date). As a LHCF member, I go to the beauty aisle first, then I look at the snacks:look:.

Here is the website: http://www.groceryoutlets.com/home.aspx

I've been looking for the Suave professionals clarifying shampoo. Thanks for the info--there's a Grocery Outlet not too far from my job.

Back