Bye, Bye Salerm, hello NTM

brwnskingirl

Wow, you guys were on point with this leave in. I wasnt too in love with Salerm so Im happy to get rid of it for my new love which is NTM leave in. My hair was silky smooth and shiny even before it dried complelety. Thanks guys. :grin:

Yeah, I just posted about the conditioner! I'm going to get more of their products today!!! Love Love Love this stuff!

I myself said bye bye to Salerm21 (I sold it) and hello to NTM leave-in! :yep: It smells better and it leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized. It even has this cool tingly feeling on my hair after applying! :grin:

Poohbear said:
It even has this cool tingly feeling on my hair after applying! :grin:

how come i didnt feel this?:(

glad you liked it, i love the smell:)

(ot:i know i owe you,i'm coming i had a family emergency that got me sidetracked,ill tell you in a pm)don't kill me :p

crml_buttafly said:
how come i didnt feel this?:(

glad you liked it, i love the smell:)

(ot:i know i owe you,i'm coming i had a family emergency that got me sidetracked,ill tell you in a pm)don't kill me :p

*Mo is shrugging her shoulders on this one too...I've been using the leave in since it hit the shelves...I never felt a tingly feeling on the scalp. Never heard that one before...:confused: *

@crml_buttafly and MonaLisa ---> It was more like a cool feeling on my hair (similar to the feeling when you leave a cheap conditioner like Suave in your hair for a co-wash before washing it out)... and I used the word "tingly" to mean that I could tell this leave-in was penetrating my hair (not scalp)... I don't know how to explain it, but all I know is that this product makes my hair feel soooo GOOD!!! :weird:

lshevonne said:
I got the leave in last week and love it. I think I'll try the conditioner next.

Okay! I heard that lshevonne....I expect to see u on the NTM thread with your results! I think you'll like it if you like the leave in.;)

tryn2growmyhair said:
Interesting. Why did people not like the Salerm?

Actually, Salerm has quite a few fans on the board. I had a bottle..but promptly stopped using it once I found NTM. But..I didn't want to be wasteful...so I mixed some of my Suenos (Dominican) smoother up with it and I'm finishing the bottle up. Can only speak for me...the Salerm didn't give me that "effect" that NTM does. Again, I'm remembering the mantra, "Everybody's hair is different...and mine's is especially abnormal..."

I really like my NTM leave-in but I like my Salerm 21 too. I don't plan on getting rid of it. Since I wash my hair 2x week. I use the NTM on Wed and Salerm on Sat.

I actually use the NTM leave-in at night and in the am as a moisturizer and I LOVE it this way also. I wear my hair in a bun daily and this leave-in keeps it so soft. I bought 2 bottles but I may have to stock up for more in the future. :D

Has anyone experienced any build-up or coating of the hair since using NTM. I was trying to compare it to Cream of Nature and I know CON does coat the hair.

Back