Buy One Get One Free: Mistake

NClady

I just got back from Walgreens in Raleigh, NC off of New Bern Ave, the one that is near the Walmart, getting some Neutrogena Triple Moisture Hair Care Products. They are suppose to be buy one get one 50% off. But they rung up, buy one get one free:blush:....So you know that I went back and got some more:drunk:.... Just wanted to let you lovely ladies know that are in the area that I did leave some....LOL...Off to the one in Knightdale...:grin:..Just to see if they have the same mistake...Will report back in about an hour...

They seem to do things like that a lot. I went there once and they had the NTM conditioner for $1.99. One of the guys said that product wasn't on sale and that they just put it on the wrong spot. Needless to say they decided to give it to me. They only had three left. I took all of them :grin:

The one in Knightdale rung up correctly, buy one get one 50% off. Dang...:perplexed...But they do have a new product out. It is called Triple Moisture Pure Strength Conditioning Treatment..:yep:

Keen------> Next time let us know..and don't take all of them...:grin: ...I did leave four for ya'll:grin:

Back