BUY 1 get one FREE!

Cleo

For those ladies who use L'Oreal products, Giant supermarkets and Rite AID are having a buy one get one free sale. I purchased the L'Oreal smooth intense shampoo and conditioner and plan to check them out tonight.
wink.gif
Stock up, sale ends Saturday.

Cleo2377,

Please post your results on these items! Product junkies like myself are always curious.

Thanks,

MissB

Awwww,

We don't have those stores in TX. That Smooth Intense Serum is Off the Hook. I wouldn't mind stocking up at all.

Allandra, I just saw this post. It's actually all of their lines. I tried the Smooth Intense shampoo and conditioner last night. The shampoo doesn't have anything on my KeraCare shampoo, so I will return it. The conditioner was ok. I would give it a 6 on a scale of 1 to 10.

MissB, the conditioner was ok, I wasn't overly thrilled with it... I like Humecto better. I didn't care for the shampoo. Let me know if you try it, you may have better luck with them than I did.

Cleo2377,

Thanks for the review. It is difficult to find an alternative to the Keracare shampoo and conditioner. If I find something, I will let you know!

Thanks,

MissB

Thanks, because although KeraCare's shampoo is a great price, $10 for 8oz of Humecto gets expensive in the long run. Since my hair is getting longer, I go through 1 bottle in 3-4 weeks.

Back