Buy 1 get one for .88 cents at JCPenny

br0wney3z

Just got today's catalog in the mail, and for all you ladies who shop for your products (RedKen, Mizani, Biolage etc) there, its buy one get one for 88 cents. Just thought you would like to know. There are some restrictions so make sure you are aware of that. Happy shopping.

Just got today's catalog in the mail, and for all you ladies who shop for your products (RedKen, Mizani, Biolage etc) there, its buy one get one for 88 cents. Just thought you would like to know. There are some restrictions so make sure you are aware of that. Happy shopping.

Thanks for posting!! What kind of restrictions are there? I haven't had a chance to check out the ad. I want to get some Keracare Oil Sheen and maybe some more Mizani Rose H20 Nighttime Treatment.

I did say that the limit was 3 per customer, and then just stated that some restrictions apply. Your best bet would be to just call a neighborhood Penny's to find out before making the trip. HTH:yawn:

Now I am going to have to call my friendly neighborhood JCPenny. I wasn't going that way until this weekend and now I may have to go after work.

I just called my local JCPenney. She said its all of the lines, for shampoo & conditioners only. :yep:

She ALSO told me that starting October 27th there will be the Door Buster sale on all STYLING products!! :D I need some more Keracare Oil.....

I purchased Redken All Soft and Extreme shampoos for $13 and change :grin: I may go back to get a few more products tommorow.......

i got the Liters of Humectin and Theratin during the last sale......got em both for around 25 bucks.....may need to stop over there again

nope, cant do it....need not spend any more money:nono:

I'm going to visit JCPenny because, I want to try some products from the keracare line. I think this is an excellent chance to go for it.

I am not supposed to be buying anything this week and this thread is not very supportive.:look: That being said, do they sell Design Essentials? :sekret:

I got the nexxus enphuse and nexxus theratin for $13 and change. I hope I like it.
Nexxus Theratin is a WONDERFUL shampoo, i may just have to pop in to JcPenney and get a couple,, if u got the poo i think youll love it,, oh i see more of you got Theratin,, hopefully u dont all live in nyc.. LOL,, leave some for me:grin:

Back