Butters-n-Bars 'Naturally Beautiful You' Challenge

BostonMaria

This was posted on today's CurlyNikki.com blog and wanted to share with you ladies:

CurlyNikki.com has joined forces with Butters-n-Bars to help make your natural hair the best that it can be! Together we are sponsoring a 6 month long challenge that each of you can participate in...especially considering the weekly henna giveaways! This will all culminate in one grand prize winner in April--Miss Naturally Beautiful You 2010. Miss Naturally Beautiful You will become the face of BnB's "Everything Natural Corner" and appear on Butters-n-Bars website for one year. She will also receive a "Easy Like A Sunday Morning" gift Package as a special gift.

OMG I wanna win! LOL I want my mug shot on somebody's product! Although thinking of you guys holding my mug shot in the shower is kinda creepy :giggle:

I found two different types of discount codes. I don't think you can use both:

To kick it off, you'll get 10% off your purchase for the entire month of November! Use discount code 'curlynikki'.

and

Now until November 1, 2009 get an entire 20% off your purchase of unrefined shea butter and scented shea butter...No Minimums
Use coupon code 20offinOCT
(this offer only applies to the 1/2 lb and 1 lb sizes of unrefined butter and all sizes of scented butter;does not apply to 5 lb, 10 lb or 20 lb bulk purchases)

I'm definitely signing up!! Woot woot! I want free henna and/or butters. I have to do a search on this vendor, but does anyone here know anything about this company?

You can read more about the contest here:
http://www.curlynikki.com/2009/11/butters-n-bars-naturally-beautiful-you.html

Yes, their unrefined shea butter is fantastic, not hard at all. It has a nice soft consistency. I'll definitely cont to use them for my shea butter future orders. I ordered 1pound for I think $8.

I've never heard of BNB before but their products look good and their info is great! I will definitely be ordering from them!

so, what is the challenge about?

http://curlynikki.forumotion.com/bu...-you-2010-f14/official-contest-rules-t131.htm

"To participate, you must:

• Start a thread in this forum, using your username as the title. This thread will act as your own personal blog. You must check in every week day (M-F), by doing one of the following: (1) post a pic of your 'hair today' with a description, (2) rant or rave about a product, (3) share a natural recipe, or (4) provide a brief summary of how you and your hair are fairing. This should be fun, not work...and it'll be a ongoing journal of your hair experiments, growth, and progress. This is perfect for transitioners, and folks that want to grow loooong!
  • Post in other threads around the Community regularly, and start new threads--contributing to, and forwarding discussions, and answering questions. This doesn't have to be daily.
Every Friday at 5pm EST, one participant will be randomly chosen to receive 100g of henna from Butters-n-Bars. The winner's name will be posted in this thread, and PM'ed.

You may join the challenge at any time, but only those who posted from Mon-Fri on the given week will be entered to win the henna.

On April 30, 2010, the top 5 posters will be reviewed by Sharika and one lucky curly will be chosen as Miss Naturally Beautiful You 2010!"

Back