Burt's Bees More Moisture Raspberry & Brazil Nut Poo and Con

Victorian

old head
I've been using this moisturizing poo and con from Burt's Bees and I must say they get the thumbs up from me :up:

The shampoo lathers well for a natural shampoo--I'm used to next to no suds. It's still low-sudsing but you do get a smooth lather if you lather it in your hands first before applying to your hair. It cleans well but leaves your hair feeling nice and soft when you rinse it out.

The conditioner feels sort of light, but after using it a few times in a row I have to say I am pleased with the amount of moisture it gives. It really makes the hair feel soft. I also find that it works really well as a leave-in if you use just a little.

They both smell like raspberry and brazil nut, but the conditioner has more of the brazil nut smell than the shampoo does. When you get a little whiff of your hair after it dries it's like a little pleasant surprise :lol:

And has anyone noticed that B's B now has a deep conditioner?? I just saw it on drugstore.com.
I want to try it!

Thanks so much for this review. I have been looking at these for quite some time but was hesitant cause no one ever mentioned trying these. Thanks again!;)

I think the Burt's Bees Super Shiny Grapefruit & Sugar Beet Shampoo and Conditioner moisturize better than the raspberry combo

BlackCardinal said:
I've been using this moisturizing poo and con from Burt's Bees and I must say they get the thumbs up from me :up:

The shampoo lathers well for a natural shampoo--I'm used to next to no suds. It's still low-sudsing but you do get a smooth lather if you lather it in your hands first before applying to your hair. It cleans well but leaves your hair feeling nice and soft when you rinse it out.

The conditioner feels sort of light, but after using it a few times in a row I have to say I am pleased with the amount of moisture it gives. It really makes the hair feel soft. I also find that it works really well as a leave-in if you use just a little.

They both smell like raspberry and brazil nut, but the conditioner has more of the brazil nut smell than the shampoo does. When you get a little whiff of your hair after it dries it's like a little pleasant surprise :lol:

And has anyone noticed that B's B now has a deep conditioner?? I just saw it on drugstore.com.
I want to try it!

would be more than happy to send you a bottle of mine. i no likey.

it's nearly full :(

Shampoo collecting is my weakness:( .. I have so many shampoos that I don't have just one favorite.

But I have been wondering about that shampoo for the longest and I am very willing to try it. I have used B'sBees other products for skin and while their skin products are very moisturizing.. the honey leaves a sticky feel on my skin.. but I have used their honey body lotion for my hair and my hair just soaked it right up;)

I am a fan of B'sBees so thank you for your review and I will definitely try it out.

You all are killing me. I beat back the urge for the shampoo bars. Prior to that I beat back the urge to buy both the Burt's Bees grapefruit and sugar beet and raspberry and brazil nut conditioners in December. I deliberately did not ask for reviews (smile). Once the reviews start coming, my resolve dissolves...Ooooh, I had done so well this month only buying two things...

I like the More Moisture shampoo also. I have been using it for about two months now and I really like the way that my hair feels. It leaves my hair very soft and managable and I feel like my hair retains more moisture throughout the week when I use this. I bought it as a paraben-free alternative to Elucence. I am happy to hear that someone else here likes it.

LynnieB if Cardinal doesnt take you up on that offer. You can definitely send it to me :)

I so wanted to love the More Moisture conditioner, but it really did not do a thing for me. However, thanks for the heads up about the deep conditioner. I want to give that a try.

Back