Burt's Bees Avocado Conditioning Treatment

northernbelle

Burt\'s Bees Avocado Conditioning Treatment

Has anyone on the Board used this product?

I am curious.

I welcome responses from any current or previous users.

Thanks!

northernbelle

Re: Burt\'s Bees Avocado Conditioning Treatment

Hi Northern Belle,
If you're talking about the one that has an ointment-like consistency, that's the one I tried. It was ok (no harmful side effects) but I decided to remain with my regular preshampoo oils instead - more shine, more pliability. HTH.

I think my sister Nyambura is being really nice.

Yes, ointment consistency and not nearly the moisturizing or conditioning power of say using a Haas avocado with some yogurt or simply using some Elysian Isle NZ avocado oil.

I've used this several times in the past and haven't used it in about 2 years now. It needs great improvement.

I've used it as a styling aid in the past and it's much better that way, but it is not excellent. Like using on damp hair as a leave-in when using the blow-torch. Have to say that the NZ avocado oil makes this use look sick.

Northernbelle, it's pretty cheap so give it a try for yourself:)

~Jade~

I used a whole tube of this.It didnt do an good,didnt do any bad.It was very blah.
Hope it works for you.

I've used it several times and I didn't like it or hate it. It was just.....
ohwell.gif

Don't bother with it. Its not as good as it sounds.

I didn't like this product even though it smelled nice

Interestingly enough, I used a sample of this stuff a couple months ago and thought it was pretty decent. The consistency was a little weird, but I thought it was rather conditioning and it definitely smelled nice.

I tried this product out a long time ago. It was ok, nothing to write home about. After the first tube, I went back to other stuff.

I used it a couple of years ago. It was good but they don't give you enough for the price of it. I could use the tube in no time.

Back