Burt's Bee Avocado Butter

Miosy

Burt\'s Bee Avocado Butter

Has anyone used this product before? I am thinking of using it as a pre-shampoo treatment. The ingredients are all natural: vegetable glycerin, olive oil, oat protein, avocado oil, orange oil, lanolin, sweet almond oil, water, Vitamin E, nettle extract, rosemary extract, fragrance....

Re: Burt\'s Bee Avocado Butter

I used it .I finished the tube but I found it didnt do anything good or anything bad to my hair.I was very blah about it.

I think some ladies have used it for pre-washes. Personally, I felt kind of blah about it too. I used it as a regular conditioner with heat.

I've tried it and nothing to exciting happened. I didn't really notice a difference in my hair. I had a sample, so I didn't waste my money.

I too have tried this. I like extra virgin olive oil or any of my other oils better. Miosy, I used it preshampoo.

Thanks for the advice. You would think with all those good ingredients it would do something marvelous. Oh well. It does smell like a fruit salad.
nuts.gif
yummy

Miosy, I've seen it in the store & wanted to give it a try, but I passed cuz of the lanolin (over time lanolin dries out my hair).

I hope it works well for u
cool.gif
. Let us know.

Yuck, hated it. Sticky, stinky and did nothing, saving your money. o a board search there were a few threads with reviews of the burts bees mango butter.

Back