Burdock Root Oil?

757diva

I have been noticing some natural products with Burdock root in them but I noticed the products were kind of pricey. So I was wondering has anyone tried to buy the Burdock root itself or even the Burdock Root Oil and used it in a mixture?

I pulled this off of a website about the benefits for natural hair....I added the link if anyone wanted to look for the other benefits

Burdock root oil extract, also called burr oil is popular in Europe as a scalp treatment. Applied to improve hair strength, shine, body, and to help reverse scalp conditions, such as dandruff and to combat hair loss. It contains nutrients required to maintain a healthy scalp and promote natural hair growth.

I'm thinking about buying some from ebay or another seller to incorporate this into one of mi mixtures.

http://www.age-oldherbs.com/burdock.php

I've never used it, I thought burdock root helped to clean the blood. I will have to do some research.

i live in europe and have also found alot of products popping up with that name listed in the ingredients, so i'm curious, too!

thanks for posing the good question!

Here in Germany, Burdock root oil, known as Klettenwurzelöl can be found at practically every supermarket.
I got the BRO extract a while ago to add to my DIY hair growth oil. I started using the BRO extract alone directly on my hairline a few day ago. It gives a sort of warm effect on the areas where I applied it, as if blood is flowing to the area, quite different from the tingling from Rosemary or Tea tree oils. I will update on my progress, if any with this oil.

Back