seeminglysweet

According to InStyle Magazine
Buns Are the New Ponytails!

Yay for us!

072406_buns_bmurphy.jpg

072406_buns_queenlat.jpg

072406_buns_chloe.jpg

072406_buns_sarahjessica.jpg

I LOVE buns. It adds that additional flair of sex appeal. I LOVE that bun the Queen is rocking. I may need to borrow that idea for my black tie ball next month.

Buns are awesome. They not only help keep the hair conditioned, after applying a leave-in and oil, they look cool as a style too. Right now buns are my favorite way to style my hair overnight. They makes ends look amazing and create nice waves when taken down. :drunk:

there are a lot of ways to style buns. sistaslick does a nice chinese bun. i can't wait until my hair is long enough to rock buns.

I love the bun Queen Latifah is wearing! I can't wait until my hair is long enough to do that.

I wish I knew how to make one like that period.

camellia said:
I love the bun Queen Latifah is wearing! I can't wait until my hair is long enough to do that.

I wish I knew how to make one like that period.

Ummm, hello?:lol: I bet you have enough hair to pull that one off. It looks a little complicated, though....

Shoot, I'll be happy when I have enough hair to rock my own bun (and not look like I have a Milk Dud stuck to the back of my head).

I have been consistently bunning for the past 1 1/2 and I have perfected so many different looks. I had a classmate tell me that she has never seen someone rock the bun like I do. That made me smile

preciousjewel76 said:
Ummm, hello?:lol: I bet you have enough hair to pull that one off. It looks a little complicated, though....

Shoot, I'll be happy when I have enough hair to rock my own bun (and not look like I have a Milk Dud stuck to the back of my head).

That looks like a lot of hair to me, long and very thick. I can make a big, plain bun, but I love the style she has. I wouldn't know how to go about making one like that.

Back