bun challenge anyone?

Hi everyone, i'm new to posting here. I've lurked for a while though. I noticed a bun challenge posted last month and was wondering was anyone still doing it. I've been doing it for about 2wks and it seems to be working for me. I'm one of those folks who has a H.I.H disease and this is why i've never been able to grow my hair. I always do too much to it now I've decided to let my hair rest. I'm currently texturized and trying to grow out my new growth at least 5 inches before a touch up. I've heard some of you relaxed girls are doing the same thing to retain length also. I may not touch up if I like what I see. I may just transition out and go natural again. But I seriously need to slow up on chemicals so this is why I'm growing my new growth. I opt to press during this grow-out-challenge. So who's in?

ive already been in it but I havent been wearing my hair in a bun consecutively. But I wear it in a bun most of the time during the week.

Zoya, I'm just sporting a bun everyday so that I won't fuss with my hair and break it out. That's all. Nothing fancy. I use a plastic banana clip so that I won't loose moisture with those pony holders. Dontspeakdefeat, that post inspired me to try. Are you doing the bun challenge?
By the way, you have a lovely family and I never heard of the baggie technique that is new to me. Never heard of tree braids either.

Hi! I'm new here, too. I would really like to join but, since I won't be able to post after Sat., I think that I shouldn't join in.

mestiza just take what you learn from the site and write it down and try it on your own. That's what I do. I don't always have time to get on but when I do I try to jot down important hair tips that will help me achieve my hair goals.

[ QUOTE ]
healthyhair4life said:
mestiza just take what you learn from the site and write it down and try it on your own. That's what I do. I don't always have time to get on but when I do I try to jot down important hair tips that will help me achieve my hair goals.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah! That's what I'll have to do. Thanx!
smile.gif

healthyhair4life,
tell me about the banana clip style? do ut put it in the clip and then pin the ends under?

Back