"BUMPING!"....

Okay so, this is gonna sound really sad but I just now realized what "bumping" means. At first I thought it was when you just simply agree with someone's query ....like saying: "Oh, I wanna know too." But then I was like: why would someone bump themselves.....:ohwell:?

But then it came to me: it's called bumping because you're "BUMPING" the thread up to the top....

I know, I know.....my hair is jet black, not blonde...

It happens. And I KNOW i'm not the ONLY one!!!

:look:

LOL It took me a little while after joining to figure it out, too. I think I realized it when someone wrote, "I'm just bumping this thread back up." I was like, oooooh

Not a blond moment, an a-ha moment. I was several different boards at the time and I was like-they say bump on here too-wth is bump?! I finally got it after a lil while too.

Ya'll should have seen me when I first saw a post that said bumping. I kept searching through previous posts in that thread looking for the question asked that warranted the response "bumping". (shaking my head)

Ya'll should have seen me when I first saw a post that said bumping. I kept searching through previous posts in that thread looking for the question asked that warranted the response "bumping". (shaking my head)

No...no...no...when a girl bumped my post I was like WTF? :swearing:
I sent her a PM asking her what was she trying to say..that's when she explained it to me. I felt like such an idiot!:lachen:

Back