Bumble and Bumble

Armyqt

Where can I find this product line? I'm interested in trying the leave-in, but I can't seem to find it in any of the usual places that carry salon products. I've seen them online in spas and stuff. Is there any upscale department stores that carry this line? TIA

Thanks CH. Unfortunately, I've already done that. I have no idea where any of these salons and spas are. I was really hoping I could go over to the mall and find this line. I guess this another product I'll have to hunt down
laugh.gif
. Thanks again for doing the checking tho.

I don't remember what bss i was in but i did see b&b products... i was pleasantly surprised. Where do u live? If worse comes to worse, i'll pick it up for you and send it 2 u if you want it that bad. Let me know.

I GOT IT!!!
clap.gif
. I'm to excited. I found a salon near my job and went and picked up the leave-in, curl conscious shampoo and the super rich conditioner. The poo and the CO, I purchased the samples. I got the 8oz in the leave-in. Reviews to come soon.

Hey CH, I desperately want to try the St. Ives Reconstructor but can't find it anywhere, can you send a bottle to me, I'll send you check or whatever form of payment you'd like. Thanks. Pm me.

[ QUOTE ]
lunalight7 said:
Army....I believe Tracy got B & B products at Sephora.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know Luna, that's the first place I thought of. But when I went online, it wasn't listed anywhere. I didn't want to make a wasted trip ya know. I was very shocked that Sephora didn't have it.

[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
ARMYQT-
Make sure you give us product reviews!

[/ QUOTE ]

Most definitely
wink.gif

I'm extremely late, but thanks CH. Before I order from them, I need you to tell me once more how it compares to Humecto
laugh.gif
...I'm trying to curb my pjism. Thanks hon

[ QUOTE ]
mermaid said:
I've seen it in my local grocery stores health food section.

[/ QUOTE ]

I should be so lucky
grin.gif

Yeah, it's weird.. This store sucks as far as general merchandise and groceries, but the health section rocks! That's where I bought my Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo, found Solgar's gentle iron, the Bumble and Bumble line, not just the hair care, but a lot of the whole body products, not a bad trade, I guess- not much brand selection for food, but I can run up the street to Albertson's for that!

I wonder which sephora? I know of a sephora in manhattan that is not that far away. I would love to get some items from there. God bless you all.

Back