Bublnbrnsuga, I WANT YOUR HAIR!

TSUprincess04 said:
I swear that Bubln & Jasmine26 have me wanting to transition. I want to experience a wash-n-go and a big high/low puff so badly.

Go for it girlie, you ain't got nothin to lose!:D

TSUprincess04 said:
I swear that Bubln & Jasmine26 have me wanting to transition. I want to experience a wash-n-go and a big high/low puff so badly.

Ain't no thang but a chicken wang! Go for it!

screambabygirl said:
Beautiful...Just Beautiful. How long did it take to acheive this lenght?

I am approaching my fourth year as a natural next month :)

so1913 said:
Ain't no thang but a chicken wang! Go for it!

so1913: And looking at all of your products in your fotki makes me wanna do it too, lol. I saw how you like Miss Jessie's so I went to the website today...I was in awe the whole time I was on that site. All of the "fingerstyling" "shingling" "coiling" amazed me :eek:

Bublnbrnsuga said:
I am approaching my fourth year as a natural next month :)

Bubln, I saw in your fotki that you're testing out Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter; how do you like it as far as moisturizing your natural hair?

TSUprincess04 said:
Aint that the truth! :eek: Add so1913 too cause her hair is always slammin! :yep: Don't know if I could afford Miss Jessie's cuts though! :lol:

That's why I'm so glad this board is integrated with relaxed and naturals without that exclusion stuff. It makes you want to convert with the quickness and having you daydream about your natural hair!

ETA: Oh add Babygirl (I think that's her name-- natural 4a/b) and Poohbear and you'll be drooling all day!
No I meant Babyblue!

Last edited:
TSUprincess04 said:
Bubln, I saw in your fotki that you're testing out Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter; how do you like it as far as moisturizing your natural hair?

Oh, I didn't end up buying it. I have my staples now. When I did use it, I really liked the styling butter. I used to have to refrigerate it and before I used it, I would let it sit out room temperature to soften it. I now use Happy Nappy styles and I don't have to refrigerate it. It's really like butta!!!

I say the same thing everytime that I see her hair, Beautiful!!!! I know that I should love my hair no matter how it is, but I wish that I had curls and coils like that!!

She does have a beautiful head of hair. She has been my natural hair idol for 4 years and going strong. :)

Gotdangit that siggy pic is hawt!

I really admire your hair Bulnbrnsuga!!! How long did you transition? and how long have you been natural? I don't know if you answered these questions before. Might have missed the answer. WOW beautiful hair!:D

Bublnbrnsuga said:
Oh, my! Thanks ladies! Naturallady, you are so sweet.
Saida, chile lemme go change my profile! Ain't a lick of type 1 hair on my head!! My hair type is between 3a-4a.

wowww omg look at that hair Bublnbrnsuga!!!!!:eek: :eek: u look very sexy looooove the pix:)

lnhair said:
I really admire your hair Bulnbrnsuga!!! How long did you transition? and how long have you been natural? I don't know if you answered these questions before. Might have missed the answer. WOW beautiful hair!:D

I transitioned for 1 year and 4 months and I have been natural for 4 years in October.

I agree..she has GREAT hair. And speaking of great hair...naturallady, is that your hair in the siggy..no extensions? It looks awesome. What did you do to get that look? It's so thick.

Back