Bubble Up Styling Gel

yo523jo68

Ladies I was in St. Louis this weekend (Gate Way Classics) and was able to pick this up. Can anyone tell me the best way to use this. Do I need to add anything to it for moisture and shine?
TIA, Yo

ive been looking at this stuff as well...

i know a girl on another hair forum who uses this. she doesn't add anything to it just uses a good leave in conditioner before applying it....she has gorgeous hair

thats all i know of if though ive been wanting to try it...what does it smell like?

It smells pretty good. I bought the chocolate for dark hair. It does not smell like chocolate but looks like chocolate pudding. Thanks for your response. I will let you know what happened.
My Best, Yo

I used this from time to time...it's a really good product and for the price it's worth it. I'm texturized and I use it when I want that wash and go look...it actually gives me really nice loose waves and keeps my hair really moist, not flakey. I've also used it on one of my clients with natural 3b/c hair and it works wonderfully for her too! SHe likes to wear a blown out afro and when I use this product to blowout her hair it looks so lush and healthy, really has a nice sheen to it too and it keeps her hair moist for days! When she just slicks it on her hair with no heat it really provides excellent curls/waves. I think this product is pretty good give it a try and please take pics. You really don't need to add anything to it, it's really that good!:)

Thanks ladies, I will keep you posted on my results. I am currently using Miss Jessies curly pudding but, I heard some good things about the bubble up and wanted to see if I got the same results. I really appreciate your responses.
My Best, Yo

Back