BT is making my roots soooo soft

Kurlee

BT is making my roots sooooooooo soft (my hair is braided right now) and I'm lovin it. Anyone else notice this with BT? I've only been using it for 2 weeks, every other day. I wanted to try every day but when I was doing that my scalp was too oily.

BT is making my roots sooooooooo soft (my hair is braided right now) and I'm lovin it. Anyone else notice this with BT? I've only been using it for 2 weeks, every other day. I wanted to try every day but when I was doing that my scalp was too oily.

What's BT?

thanks for the update kurlee. i have a bottle sitting in my bathroom unopened. i was afraid to try it after a few people got bad reactions. Are you seeing any growth?

BTW: BT stand for Boundless Tresses, a sulfur based oil made for your scalp ( to the previous poster)

Haven't been using it long enough to really tell. When i take my braids out we'll see:grin:

I know what you mean! I've been using it since july and my hair is not only flourishing but my new hair is so soft and silky feeling! It really seems to treat it.

Back