BSS in Orlando

@divachyk yes there is a BSS if you go down I-Drive like going to Fun Spot...it's right up the street from the Premium Outlets. It's in the shopping plaza with the bed bath and beyond, tj Maxx, rainbow, DD's...all that! I forgot about that one...its like 10 minutes away from where I live.

There's also a few on S. OBT (South Orange Blossom Trail)...there's one in the plaza where Publix is..it's right next to Publix.

The one I like is on Oakridge simply bc it's closer to me...there's one across the street from my complex but I hate going to that one.

I noticed Festival Bay changed names @KPH @SmilingElephant. I stopped at the IDrive one on my last visit. Didn't make it this visit though.

This visit I stopped by...
Elegant Beauty - plaza where Super Beauty Depot use to be
#1 Beauty - Colonial Drive
Beauty Source - Forrest City Road

Thx Ladies!

@KPH u must live on the west side :)

I'm on that end sometimes...but I live near Millenia. I like to shop at the SODO target when I get my products, they seem to have more stuff available than the one at Millenia.

Yes, I was in Metro West now I'm in Dr. Phillips. When we first moved here we lived in Hunters Creek. I was at the Millenia and that Target today.

@KPH @SmilingElephant my dh and I will likely make it back to Orlando later this year. We want to see what the aquarium is all about on I-Drive when they open up. I don't know what SODO stands for but I stopped by the Target (the one by Krispy Kreme at Mall of Millenia) and grabbed a few products -- they had a great selection.

Back